It's Official: I'm a Mom!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Golightly Grrl

Refugee
To a brand new kitten!!! Last week, I went to our local humane society to adopt a kitten. He's a mixed breed, mostly white, with the bluest eyes (just like his mom). I named him Pokey Jones after the main character of one of my favorite movies, "Highway 61."

I thoroughly enjoy having the little guy around, but I forgot how rambunctious kittens are.

I don't have a digital camera right now, but I did buy a disposable. I'll have pics up soon.

Sweet! We were a foster home (of sorts) to a kitten from a wild cat that was abandoned. It was wild too, but didn't take too long to tame, cause he was so little. He has a new home now & our dog is not so jealous any longer.. :)

Congrats - we need pics :hyper: Come to the Lemonade Stand :wink:
000870609.gif

Numb1075 said:
Congats.......I'm suprised you didn't name him "Taylor":wink:

Bwah! Actually I was going to name him Chris but then I realized that would be child abuse (kitty abuse).

And pictures will be forthcoming. I'm almost done with my disposable camera and will send the pics in to get developed shortly. I've been a bit delayed because I've been busy looking for a new job and need the extra time to job hunt, work on my resume, and write cover letters. But don't worry. Soon you will get to see how cute Pokey Jones really is.

Back
Top Bottom