It's Official... I'm a coward!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evenbetterthan

The Fly
Can't believe i did this! I texted my ex girlfriend to tell her i liked her again (we had been flirtin and stuff for ages) but she didin't want to get back together, so i said my friend sent the message to piss me off!!!!!!!

Ya, im regrettin it now tho, we were really close and stuff! This is weird, we ran into each other the only day we were both in this particular city this year!!!! That happened on Wednesday, freaky!!!!

:hug:

My friend actually texted someone I know and suggested we go on a date. When he rang me that night I had no idea what he was talking about and didn't know why he was telling me he didn't want to hurt me. I only found out the next day. I don't think he believed me. It really did sound like I had made it up to cover my back. :der:

I'm blessed by the fact I absolutely suck at texting. It takes me forever on my new phone, and it's a bit of a relief. :)

Haha same. But my parents don't understand the concept of texting. "Why don't you just call them?" they always say. Then I remind them that often times they're not in an environment where they can carry on a conversation. The 'rents still don't get it.

I can't believe how huge it is in Europe. Nobody there calls anyone anymore, lol.

anitram said:
I can't believe how huge it is in Europe. Nobody there calls anyone anymore, lol.

I still call people and people still call me.

Back
Top Bottom