It's Official: I'll skip class for no reason what so ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
The reason this is official is because I'm skpping class right now. I only had one today, and I have the notes for the lecture already. Plus, I graduated 2 years ago and I'm just taking these 2 classes as requisites for Grad School. Good to see I'm allready dedicated to Grad School, isnt it?

Class can kiss my sassafrass.

I think I'll go cd shopping or something. Actually, I want to buy the movie The Ring tomorrow, maybe I'll go sell cds/DVDs that no longer entertain me.

Last edited:
Sicy said:
The Ring :hyper:

I never saw it .. I want to rent it :shifty:

It's about the best truthfully "scary" movie I've ever seen. Pretty cool stuff in my opinion.

The Ring is a great film..one of the few films that stayed with me after I left the cinema and it was hard to pinpoint why...occasionally uncomfortable to watch first time around..have no idea how repeat viewings hold up. I'm currently trying to hunt down a copy of the Japanese original.

ACROB@T said:
I'm currently trying to hunt down a copy of the Japanese original.

It's also coming out on DVD in the US tomorrow!

u2popmofo said:
It's about the best truthfully "scary" movie I've ever seen. Pretty cool stuff in my opinion

Some moments are really disturbing..I think the directors/editors knew exactly how to work an audience and had a very good template to work within re-making Ringu which by many accounts is still one of the definative benchmarks for horror films...has a very strong cult following..

:| I haven't seen The Ring yet, but I want to. When it was in the theatres and the trailers were on TV every night, my friend use to call me at work and leave messages on my answering machine at home saying "Seven Days" with that creepy voice. :scream: I'll probably laugh now, when I see the movie. :crack:

I saw the ring at the movie theater and someone pulled the fire alarm during the last 5-10 mins of the movie :mad: :mad: :mad:
I had someone who already saw it tell me what happened, but it's not the same. I need to rent it.

Oh yeah, and skipping class is good, i highly recommend it :up:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Oh yeah, and skipping class is good, i highly recommend it :up:

It's quotes like that that make me realize why I like you.

meegannie said:
I didn't think it was very scary. :shrug: :(

Yeah, but you like Rocky Horror Picture Show.

You're somehow oblivious to true horror just from that.

Back
Top Bottom