it's official #I'll see yours and raise you an eyebrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no one taught me how to play

no wonder i lost

i found the keys keys found the keys to your heart heart

I'll raise your deal and give you half a bottle of diet coke (500 ml) there are Lara germs all over it. mmmmmmmmm

10,000,000 antelopes, huggles???!!! If it was bounty bars you would have a deal missy.

:yuck: Sensations or Lites of the ordinary kinds.

no deal.

Walkers crisps. Yuck.

Bounty bars purlease

mmmmm nah im not fussed on blue wkd i made myself really ill last week drinking. the thought of drink makes me feel ill.

Bounty bars. Deal. I ned a bounty bar like now should I go get one from the vending machine.no ill control myself until im walking to the bus home hee hee and buy one then.

*munches on Chocolate truffles*

My goal today is to finish the rest of these...and then be really hyper when I go to the mall shopping so I can buy like random stuff :mac:

French teacher today: You will hear french people saying rthe infront of the names of towns

Me: :yawn:

*3 hours later/ now*

Girl behind me (French): ?300 for a house in the belfast city

they cant speak english very well though

:uhoh:

Its prob better than my french/ spanish though

omg im so addicted to bountys now

I am losing weight but eating like abeast these days thats opwrrying i do eat more fruit though and walk loads.......... :hmm: Excpet I do have a tooth rotting out of my head - but I brush my teeth all the time well 2/3 times a day I floss sort of and I go to the dentist every 6 months apparentl its inside my tooth thas bad

but it will be gone tomorrow

i should watch what im typing ive made loads of mistakes meh im too lazy to fix them

oh and yes they have cocunuut insdie sometimes they are too sweet though but mostly all tat suagr is spread equally around

could you scratch my eyebrow its itchy *leans forward*

god i want food im starving

*considers going to students lounge

hmm see thats the floor above me and stuff its toof ar away

or is it? :hmm:

mmmmmmm and they charge you too much for stuff int he vending machines..........

feed me

Back
Top Bottom