It's Official Identity Crisis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like your nick, but you gotta be who you gotta be.. have you thought of another nick that would best represent you?

:hug: poodle :hug:

have fun shopping, sweetpea!@!

Maybe you should change your name!

I thought about changing mine...but...damn...I use Bonochick at every place I go to online, even the Ryan board. I don't think I can change. :)

I'm going shopping too...I have to go to Wal*Mart first though to pick up those 5 pictures. :mad:

Then I'm going to Best Buy to try to hunt down a CD.

yeah, tell me about it...;) I randomly used the first part of an email address (abbreviation of my full name) just because I didn't know what to do. This was the first board i really used and I wasn't feeling too creative that day. Now I'm stuck with it! :slant: I suppose I could change it, I mean, I don't post all that much so it's not like everyone knows me and would be confused...hmm...oh, the decisions...

I have to say, I do like your name though. :D :up: Creative and fun...but i guess everything gets old after a while. Maybe you could do some variation of it??

Shopping sucked. :mad:

I couldn't find the CD I wanted. I found another one, but it wasn't the one I was specifically looking for, so I'm still crabby.

I went to the scrapbook store though and bought tons of kick ass stickers though. That makes me feel something.

I am glad I changed to using my real name. Now if I can get some other friends to stop calling me nellie...:lol:

it's kinda weird when you're at work, and someone says "hey ABEL" and it's one of your interference friends :lol:

it just feels kinda strange to be called your screen name in real life...I don't mind, it's just kinda weird :der:

I still like my nick :yes:

LarryMullen's_PopAngel is a long nick, but I like it :yes: :hug:

My boss at my old job used to call me Bonochick every so often, and it always confused me and made me think for a sec. :der: :laugh:

ABEL said:
it just feels kinda strange to be called your screen name in real life...I don't mind, it's just kinda weird :der:

People call me Lilly...sometimes not even on purpose, it apparently just slips out. But I don't mind, I sorta like it better than my real name.

Aprkl, I call you wife, so I don't ever think of you as LMPA. But it's who you are here, and so I say stick with it. :up:

What about some of the alternates????

I always liked Lemon Baby (I think that's what it was...)

Mrs. Edge and I were walking down the street in Toronto, and as we passed by this store, this whole display go knocked over.

She exclaimed "ZONEY!"

Funny and weid at the same time.

daisybean said:
I had considered changing my screen name....but now with the subscriptions I would have to pay for this name and a new one...plus, I got quite a bit of posts and I'd hate to start all over again.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. :der: :banghead: Guess i'm not changing my name anytime soon...

Back
Top Bottom