it's official#i wonder sometimes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes.

i've broken many a toe in my time...i don't know if it was the *CRACK* i heard when i did it, the fact that it was black within minutes, or the fact that i couldn't walk at all that clued me in :laugh:

Lilly said:
yes.

i've broken many a toe in my time...i don't know if it was the *CRACK* i heard when i did it, the fact that it was black within minutes, or the fact that i couldn't walk at all that clued me in :laugh:

I know how it feels. I broke mine awhile back and had to wear a special shoe for 6 weeks.

shannon, you should just get it over with and amputate your feet

I'm pretty sure that I broke 2-3 of my toes in the past, but i never went to the doctor so I can't be sure. I end up stubbing my second toe instead of my big one, because it is longer, I'm pretty sure i broke at least one of them this way. I also broke my pinky toe swinging my leg over the side of a bunk bed and right into a dresser drawer that my sister had left open.

I wonder too....How it is possible, that we manage to break one of the smallest bones in our bodies. The pinky toe. I broke one once and couldn't do pointe work (in ballet) for about 6 weeks, according to the dr.
Needless to say, I never listened, and my toe has been bent ever since.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom