It's Official# I wonder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ya, I think we need to explain to Cleasai that he cant post things like that without everyone wanting to know if its them, and if not, who is it.

:shame:

I think he was talking about someone in FYM. I don't think it was anyone here in IO land. I could be wrong...

:heart:IO Freaks:heart: Aww... ya guys! Y'all should know that I :heart: everyone of you in here! Yes that means you Meegannie and Lemon Meringue (please don't hurt me now). I didn't say that persons name (who doesn't venture into IO btw) because I really didnt think it was neccesarly and I didn't care to start any fights. I won't talk ill about anyone else from now on. :uhoh:

daisybean said:
My horoscope:

You have always had psychic ability, and today it is at its peak, dear Virgo. Perhaps not coincidentally, you are likely to be contacted by a close friend or lover from your past. He is not calling to renew your relationship, but rather for advice. Your heightened abilities today makes you the ideal confidant. Listen closely, and advise what your heart tells you is right.

that's my horoscope too...and this really happened to me today :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom