It's official I want to smother my co-worker with a pillow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristenF

The Fly
She must get 30 personal calls a day and she laughs like a hyena.
Her father owns the company so she's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I hear you.

Recently I almost got in my car and drove two hours to freak out at someone who works for my company. I was that close. I deal with a lot of the people who facilitate my business getting done over the phone, and frequently find myself talking very cheerily to them (if you get snappy nothing ever gets done) all the while twisting my phone cord back and forth like I'm strangling it ( or them...interpret as you wish :wink: )

It's at the stage where I realize it would be useless to do anything to them...they won't change...so now I have to resist the temptation to stick forks and needles and other sharp objects in my own eyes when I'm dealing with incompetency.:silent:

I've applied for a better job, which sucks, as I actually love my part of the job I do, and would probably do it for free if I didn't have bills to pay. :(

Dooo iiiit - with a pillow no one will ever hear the screaming!! :wink:

ETA: sorry...I hijacked your thread to vent..oops

Last edited:
I have a co worker on personal calls most of the day too. I usually have my iPod to block out office noise tho which helps a LOT. There are a list of folks at my company I'd like the pillow to suffocate!

I get the feeling that my co-worker would like to smother me with a pillow sometimes...if Doozer would stop calling and making me laugh so loud, the problem would be solved :yikes: :wink:

OMG I thought about this pillow and thread today. This guy at worked royally pissed me off and I just wanted to smack him in the head.....or smother him with a pillow!:mad:

(I'm doing much better now though)

Bono's American Wife said:
I get the feeling that my co-worker would like to smother me with a pillow sometimes...

oddly, I think your co-worker was working on trying to smother a pillow last week! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom