It's Official #I want to cut things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I have a bunch of huge old t-shirts.

I need ideas of what to do with them.

I've tried to find websites, but I don't know what to look up other than "huge old t-shirts."

:confused:

you could make pillows out of them

or if they have pictures on them you could make a wall hanging thingie

I watch too much "Trading Spaces" :lol:

You can be all martha stewart-y and cut them into squares and sew them into a nice little quilt.

It would really be pretty if the shirts were different colors.

:yes:

Or if you're not feeling creative, and if the shirts are still in decent shape, you can donate them to the Salvation Army, or another place that takes old clothes for the needy.

when I was in grade K I just randomly cut my pants up in class with scissors as I was wearing them...and then I started to cry

yes...as you can see...I have always had problems of a large magnitude

Basstrap said:
when I was in grade K I just randomly cut my pants up in class with scissors as I was wearing them...and then I started to cry

yes...as you can see...I have always had problems of a large magnitude

I seriously laughed out loud at that...

BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! :lmao:

Donate them meg! I just bagged up a ton of old t-shirts and clothes I don't wear anymore. You're making a big move like me this year... you should get rid of all needless things like that! :)

I'm going to get rid of most of them, but there are a few of them I want to keep. I think I'm going to have a hard time getting rid of clothes/shoes when I move because I wear everything I own. I just got rid of all the clothes I didn't wear a year and a half ago when I moved here. :slant:

You wear everything you own? Wow. i don't. I get ruthless sometimes and get rid of things I haven't worn in at least 6 months. Then sometimes I regret doing it, but my place is so small. I made a rule- everytime I bought something new, I had to get rid of something old.

Last edited:
I have two full closets, a GIANT full dresser, three big crates, and a huge tupperware box of clothes. :crack:

And I still have a huge pile of clothes with no where to go because I have no room for them.

:eek:

I don't really spend much money on clothes either, surprisingly!!!

I'll probably get rid of most of my suits and really conservative dress clothes when I move since I never want to work in a job where I have to wear a suit ever again. :|

meegannie said:
I'll probably get rid of most of my suits and really conservative dress clothes when I move since I never want to work in a job where I have to wear a suit ever again. :|

oh man do I know that feeling. Unfortunately... with my line of work, I'll always be wearing suits. At least though... I may have a little more leeway in PR than I do in the Financial Industry. I like mexx, because it's conservative yet kinda funky. So I don't feel so boring. If only I could afford mexx all the time. :|

Back
Top Bottom