it's official # I want a cake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I've got visions of cakes and all sorts of truly evil foods dancing in my head and it's Good Friday and I have to fast. This happens every time I have to fast. :(

I'm getting my boyfriend a cake for his birthday next week. He loves frosting, so I'm gonna see if they can absolutely load it with frosting flowers. :drool:

Me too.

I fast on Good Friday, but tomorrow, I will more than make up for it. Gonna go get myself a sacher torte bright and early!

i want a brownie. i didn't get one tonight. :sad:

we went to the mall and all and by the time we were done eating at ruby tuesday it was like oooh the mall closes in half an hour, no brownie for you! pssh...why do malls close at nine on a friday night anyway?

I had an early b-day celebration last night with dad's side of the family. I always get grandma's famous banana cake for my birthday, and I'm eating it right now for breakfast.

mmmmmmmmm

We have a cake! It's my sister-in-law's birthday tomorrow and we're having a cake party at our place today. No more fasting! I haven't seen the actual cake, I think it's chocolate.

It was my sisters birthday last week and we didn't get a cake, I got half a cookie. For my birthday I am asking for the biggest, chocolate cake I lay my eyes on. I know I'll get a sponge cake/ buns though.

My parents are taking the cake to my brother's place while I go to Easter Vigil Mass tonight, then they will bring me home a nice big piece of the cake that I can eat tomorrow. Yum!

I still have an unopened box of Jaffa cakes in my cupboard :)

But....I just got back from celebrating my Dad's 80th birthday. We went out for dinner and for dessert I had crispy lemon cheesecake :drool:

This dessert is better than shopping :yes:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i want a brownie.

I baked brownies for Ernie. I had to redeem myself after the toxic brownies I made. :reject: Usually before I go down to visit him on the weekends, I bake something to bring him...cookies, cupcakes, muffins, brownies... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom