It's Official #I used to be really small.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I refuse to endorse another thread with meggie being "emo"!

besides, nothing wrong with being a little bigger. my grandmother would it looks "healthy"

I rate these pictures of you :cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

You just look so innocent hehe

It's amazing what a little exposure to Interference will do to ya :mac:

How about... Phaedra, Michelle, Stephanie, Regan, Kelly, Samantha, Eugenie, Angie, Allie, Eumeka, Emily, Joey, Julie, Lucy, Luisa, Michelle, Marina, Seven, Tara, Penny, Valerie, Windy, Annette, Crystal, Larissa, Robyn, Shannon, Rebecca, Natalie, Sarah, Anavel, Kat, Liz, Lara, Lisa, Alison, Ashleigh, Cody. Eh, that's all I could think of at the top of my head :wink:

It can be. In fact The Disney Channel has a show called the adventures of Cody Banks or something like that. And he's a boy. Well at least I think he is :hmm:

Fay-dra. It's Egyptian apprantly. She's a good friend of mine who's full name is really long. Her initials however are PMS :crack:

:applaud:

Ah, the innocence of youth

Luschool.jpg

:wink:

:lol: omg bammo my school skirt was nearly that colour except my whole uniform (even the tights!!!) was blue except my shirt which was white for the sixth years. :crack:

that was my last day at school when I did my GCSEs (hence why there's rude slogans scrawled all over my school shirt!)

10 years ago this summer :crack:

I think if you look really closely you can read where somebody's written 'Mammary Glands' in huge letters across my front :laugh::huh:

bahahaha I believe the word Mammary begins under your collar on the right hand side of your shirt :lol:
I never got my shirt signed or anything like that, my friend set my school bag on fire though and stole an old blazer I had from 1st- 3rd year and he took the badge off it and wore it out with a new badge saying Tom. :crack:

After me and my friend finished our GCSEs we took all our excercise books and make a big pile of them in a field and set fire to them

However, the fire became a little larger than anticipated and the next day everyone in the village was wondering what the big fire was in the field that had burnt a load of the grass :reject:

Never play with fire, people :tsk:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
one of your friends stole me name cleasai :angry:

I'll be sure to notify the authorities immediantly.

sp3025.jpg

If it makes you feel any better about her having your name, she's really really :drool: worthy ;)

Back
Top Bottom