It's Official #I Think, Therefore I Noodle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
icon_hungry.gif

Thank you!!

I'm debating whether or not to eat my lunch now. I'm not hungry, but I'm bored and I haven't eaten anything of substance since Tuesday. :crazy:

HelloAngel said:
My boyfriend and I have to drive up to Tallahassee to eat with both of our families. Not looking forward to the cold weather
:laugh:

i'm not sure what we're doing for thanksgiving. my grandmother was supposed to come up here, but she has emphysema (she's had it for a couple years now but she decided to keep smoking and not tell anyone, i don't even think her husband thought she had it) so now she decided not to come up here. oh well, i saw her over the summer and i could really do without her stupid remarks, telling me i should try some new weight loss fad not approved by the fda, and is proven to cause some kind of major organ damage. :rolleyes:

so we were going to eat at home, but now everyone wants to go out. i don't see how we can, being that everything will be booked solid by now i'm sure, or having several hours' wait if we were to just walk in or something. we tried calling isaac hayes (as in the singer, yes) and they're not having any special food like they did on easter, which was surprising. so now we're considering trying one of the upscale hotels, but i doubt we'll be able to go, giving that thanksgiving is in seven days. i'm sure it's reservation only, and they've been booked up for months now.

my family is a bunch of procrastinators. we didn't start planning this until last weekend. :mad: me, i could care less. some kind of thanksgiving-ish dinner is fine with me, as long as i don't have to eat turkey.

HelloAngel said:

GAO is another way of noting that your frustrated.. kinda like BLARGH. but BLARGH sometimes doubles as blah. :lol:

Thanks! I always thought it stood for something (like General Accounting Office) so I pronounced it "G. A. O." :reject:

zonelistener said:

I thought you posted something about Thanksgiving dinner.

me -> :der:

My boyfriend :crazy: is cooking me Thanksgiving dinner and buying me champagne. :) Thanksgiving has suddenly become my favourite holiday!

why is there an H at the end og blargh anyhow?

stupid english language

Back
Top Bottom