It's Official. I think my neighbors are abusing their dog!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
okay. not sure if you all remember but i posted a thread a week or so ago about my neighbors puppy that does not stop barking at night. well i was just in my bed room in my closet gathering my outfit for work and the puppy started to bark. well i heard some stomping and some running and some loud spankings to the dog. :scream: :sad: i am now worried about this dog's well being. how do you go about reporting someone about possible pet abuse??

The poor little thing. Its just a puppy.
Can you try and get some evidence of it? Sounds drastic and very "A Current Affair" I know, but animal welfare is more likely to do somehting if you can show them how they are hurting or mistreating the poor little pup. You should definately ring them though and report it. If nothing happens and you still hear them making these suspicious noises, keep ringing until they do something.
I doubt talking to them would do much. People who can mistreat an animal can't be all that responsive I dont think.
If they are in earshot of your place, maybe yell out to them to leave the dog alone and keep the noise down?

Oooo, not good, I hate hearing stuff like that.

I would say that your best bet is to call a local humane society and ask for the cruelty division, or you can call the local animal control. Tell them what you told us, they probably can't actually do anything, but when I worked at our Humane Society, they would always go to the residence when there was a complaint. They wouldn't say who made the complaint, but let them know that someone was concerned and basically that they are being watched, and hopefully put the fear of God in them to cut it out.

Let us know what happens. :|

yeah without much proof i really don't know what i can do to report them. i take back my spanking comment, because it sounded more like a punch than a spank. but what do i know, i didn't see anything i just heard it. all i know is that it didnt sound right. thanks for the feedback. i don't want to cause trouble because i am jumping to conclusions based on noises. i guess i will have to keep my ears open. i never see the neighbors because by the time i get home from work it is dark out and everyone is in their apartments. i do hope that all i heard was a man tripping over a box and not him beating the hell out of his dog. :|

Oh Nooooo!

Poor little doggie. I think you should steal him.

You might just want to call the local Humane Society. They will be able to advise you what to do or what to watch for.

SAVE THE PUPPY! :scream:

:sad:

Back
Top Bottom