It's Official #I think I've been stood up.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I got up early this morning because three people were supposed to stop by between 9 and 10 to look at some of the furniture I'm selling. NONE of them showed up or even bothered to call. :mad: I'm really pissed off because my bed and dresser are really nice and worth way more than I'm selling them for, but I'm afraid now that I won't be able to sell them at all before I move. :( :sigh: :scream: :crazy:

DiGi said:
Megan I am going to drive over to Silver Spring we can find the suckers drag them out back and leave them for dead

:lol:

I seriously am upset about this. My bed is worth at least $200, and I'm selling it for $150. My dresser is worth about $300 and I'm selling it for $100. What is WRONG with people??? :scream:

No kidding. BASTARDS. :mad:

Some new person is coming to look at my dresser tonight at 6:30. I'm going to beg her to buy it.

beggin and signs of desperation are always good things

Pull the Godfather Part II thing on her. You know the scene where Michael is meeting with the Nevada Senator about the gaming license in his house.

Girl: Yeah this is some nice stuff.
Megan: You could buy it now and then pick it up in 2 weeks.
Girl: I guess that would work, hmm
Megan: sits down and crosses legs. This is my final offer - you pay me for the furniture today in cash. You pay me an extra 5% of my original purchase price on the day you come to pick up the furniture.
Girl: sounds like a deal

Someone was supposed to come by at 6:30, and was going to call before she came, but my roommate was online. :sad:

Someone else is coming by tomorrow, though, so hopefully they'll want my stupid dresser!!!

DiGi said:
megan if you want me to put up for sale info in my building, email the info and consider it done

Really??? Thank you so much!!!!!! :hug:

But I have to say I hate you because you're always too nice and I'm wondering what I owe you now. ;)

I have the sign I typed up saved at work, so I'll email it to you from my work address on Monday morning. :)

Megan

send me the info and i will put it up.

You do not owe me a thing. I would not offer if I did not care or want to help. plain and simple.

meegannie said:

Really??? Thank you so much!!!!!! :hug:

But I have to say I hate you because you're always too nice and I'm wondering what I owe you now. ;)

I have the sign I typed up saved at work, so I'll email it to you from my work address on Monday morning. :)

Back
Top Bottom