It's Official# I think I just got fired.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
--> Ask him who his top five favourite bands are, and if U2 is one of them... tell him where we're from. lol :)

He seems really nice, but that board still scares me. The people in "Live" are super friendly and helpful... but "General" is pretty nasty, as is "Feedback". Strange how such a laid back band can have such intense, mean-spirited fans. I dunno. :shrug:

I am pretty done with that place.

icon35.gif

Where's claw?

VIVA!!!

Wow i totally missed everything. Here i was thinking ascot was one of bears 346 alters. Who are you asnot? I'm ali rose. Pleased to meet you.

*extends hand*

and oh...boomcha...glad you still have a job. and that you didnt have to burn the building down. :up:

Last edited:
Hello ali.
icon12.gif

I'm oft. Pleased to meet you as well.

I was recruited from the coldplay baord. I'm an irreverent lover of pengies. :sexywink:

ok. Clearly you like good music.

Lets have some more trivia. i'm in an inquisitive mood this evening.

1. Where are you from?

2. Who recruited you?

3. Who are your 5 favorite bands? ;)

4. Why dont you have a profile pic?:angry:

and last but not least,
5. why do you NOT have an Orlando bloom avatar?

Ali Rose said:
ok. Clearly you like good music.

Lets have some more trivia. i'm in an inquisitive mood this evening.

1. Where are you from? oregon

2. Who recruited you? the pengie lover revolutionaries. :pengiedance:

3. Who are your 5 favorite bands? ;) :scratch: i dunno if i could pin 'em down to five.. or even twenty-five. i tend to be kinda whimsical. :shifty:

4. Why dont you have a profile pic?:angry: 'cause I can't view profile pics. :sigh:

and last but not least,
5. why do you NOT have an Orlando bloom avatar? Not a huge fan. :shrug:

(You all have cool smilies here. :sexywink: )

What are you doing up at this hour?

oh wait in oregon it's only like midnight....I keep thinking that the entire world is on Eastern time.

:der:

:dance:

Edit to add...most people around here call me daisy..but that might confuse you with the coldplay board daisy..so you can just call me Eileen :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom