it's official I survived the dentist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I went to the dentist today for the first of two appointments I'm having to do to get a crown. It didn't really hurt, but I can think of things I'd rather do.

I haven't been to the dentist for probably about 4 years, since I don't have insurance. :(

I think I have a couple cavities too. I thought about scraping some money together for a cleaning, but if I DO have cavities, I'm not gonna be able to afford to get those fixed, so I'm figuring I should just stay away from the dentist completely.

i was supposed to go to the dentist this morning but they called and said the dental hygienist was sick. now i have to reschedule it for next week sometime. i was actually glad they called. it was shortly after my alarm went off, and i was exhausted and didn't want to get up.

I HATE going to the dentist...but I don't want my teeth to get nasty. :sad:

I say as I'm chugging down a Sunkist. :lol: :reject:

Glad that you are ok verte. I have an appointment with the dentist thie coming Tuesday. I have to have my 2 front teeth bonded, and without not having any dental insurance it's going to cost me well over $1,000. :scream:

tiny dancer said:
Glad that you are ok verte. I have an appointment with the dentist thie coming Tuesday. I have to have my 2 front teeth bonded, and without not having any dental insurance it's going to cost me well over $1,000. :scream:
holy shit!! i'm so sorry :hug:

verte, i've never had a crown but i've heard they are rather painful. times like this makes me really grateful that i've got such great teeth. i've only ever had three cavities. no root canals, crowns, or even braces. good luck verte. :hug:

tiny dancer said:

What does having your teeth bonded mean?

I went to the dentist for the first time in about 10 years, a few months ago. I know I have a cavity which isn't causing me any problems but I hoped in vain it would all be fairly straight forward and simple. Ah, no. She did an x-ray and found I need $1,200 worth of work.

I didn't go back. I'll go when it starts hurting :huh:

Back
Top Bottom