It's Official- I Suck, Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I got a ticket today ($124, my first one EVER in 8 years of driving....fucking cop prick :mad: ) for turning onto a road from a wrong lane (I swear the arrow had two arrows pointing out, , so you could turn either way, know what I mean?).

After coming home, bitching and crying over it, I suddenly thought of the "Diary" special last night. Here I am, crying over a stupid ticket, when there are people in Africa making up memory books to leave to their loved ones when they die of AIDS. :huh: Who the fuck am I to say anything? I have food, shelter, am healthy and my loved ones are all ok. I have had a run of bad luck this year (who hasn't with this economy?), but people have it so much worse.

I'm ashamed of myself. :tsk:

don't be ashamed. i'd be annoyed too. you can be mad about those things as long as you have it in perspective, which you obviously do.

i watched diary too and some of those scenes have been stuck in my head since. that was one of the most well-done shows mtv has put together. it made quite an impact.

:hug:

There is no shame in being introverted on occasion. There are so many times when I feel like nobody has it worse than me...of course its my own ignorance clouding my perspective but eventually it sinks in. No reason to be ashamed April.

Yeah its hard sometimes to stop and go.. "wait a minute.. I have all this stuff.. I'm healthy.. I live in a great place.. I have people who love me... who cares about a parking ticket? Or a computer pissing me off?"

But you're not a bad person.. its natural. its human nature. I do it too. Although now after spending so much time with my brother I really appreciate the little things in life like breathing fresh air and walking. :|

Its all good :hug:

Sicy said:
Or a computer pissing me off?"

and even then you have the option to threaten it with a screwdriver...

hope your brother is doing well sicy..

Don't feel bad, sweetpea. We are all human. Some have it much worse than others, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't ever get mad, sad or angry about situations in your life, you know? It's your life - no one else's.

People who have too much and don't deserve it and who treat people like crap are the ones who should be ashamed.

You are a wonderful human being, sweetpea, and I am better for having known you. Hang in there. :hug:

i love you guys

Thanks everyone. :hug:

Well, turns out I read the little citation chart thingy wrong, and only have to pay $85, which is still sucky, but not as bad.

If anything, this year I'm learning how to deal with the crap I'm handed a little bit better than I have previously. So, that's a good thing right there.

I'm feeling much better, thanks! :happy:

OMG, you got a ticket?? You DO suck!

:sexywink:

Nah, it's perfectly alright to be upset over it, it's totally natural. And the reason you don't suck is because you do realize how lucky you are compared to so many other people in the world. Lots of people would bitch and moan about a ticket as if it's the greatest injustice in the world, and the last thing on their mind would be people suffering in Africa.

You don't suck, you're a sweetheart and a compassionate person. :)

i can't believe i'm scandalizing my own thread

Diemen said:

:hyper: Yes, please!

:)

:hyper:
:angel:
:flirt:

Cherry_Pie.jpg

piepiepiepiepiepiepiepie

;)

Back
Top Bottom