It's official I suck at frames

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You think you're a reject? I signed up to some free webspace and I cant even figure out how to get ANYTHING at all on the website.

:|

:reject:

sparkysgrrrl, I quite frequently get lapses of memory when it comes to html coding. Whenever I need a quick question answered I tend to visit this site... HTML Goodies (Frames Tutorials) It's done me good so far :wave:

Sicy, where did ya sign up for some space at? Aren't most of them ftp accessable? I got fed up with the free servers I was using so I ended up buying my own site.

Sicy said:
You think you're a reject? I signed up to some free webspace and I cant even figure out how to get ANYTHING at all on the website.

:|

:reject:

uuuhhhhh :uhoh: Don't you have a website already :scratch:

I have a website but its a click n build one. You just click on the spots to upload stuff.. its for dummies basically.

Yes I have an ftp and I can access it through ftp and I have uploaded stuff to it but it doesnt show up on the page.

:shrug:

My current web site is okay, but I never tried frames on it cuz so many people hate using frames.

OMC...you should see my FIRST web site...it's still out there on Geocities somewhere...I'm embarrassed of it. I wanted to log in and delete it, but I can't remember my login information. :reject: I actually can't even remember where my site is...I always have to do some huntin' around to find it. It has a BLINDING neon green background though. :crack:

Back
Top Bottom