It's Official : I suck at Cribbage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you playing online? If so, where? I learned from other online friends, and really liked it, but haven't played in ages...

Have never played either. My family used to play a card game similar to cribbage (so they say), but haven't gotten together lately to play. We used to play for hours and hours!!

Lila64 said:
Are you playing online? If so, where? I learned from other online friends, and really liked it, but haven't played in ages...

I've been playing just a cribbage program offline. I learned from reading on wikipedia about it... though there are still some things that stump me.

I think Yahoo has online play though. I suck so bad I'm embarassed to go there :lmao:

If I remember correctly, I played at MSN. I'd have to re-download the program to play again. I may be a little rusty but maybe I could help you out sometime or we could try playing on a weekend or something :shrug:

perhaps - But I wasn't going to play you for the competition aspect. Just to see if I could help you while we play and see if I can teach or give pointers. It's been so long.

The key number is 15. And a hand of 4s, 5s, and 6s is a dream come true. 31 is key also. There are some "how to play" instructions over at yahoo (doing a refresher there at the moment

trying to remember how to play - must download gameif I use MSN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom