It's Official: I Suck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
So check it...I helped plan the Christmas party for all the student workers at work, and I have been remindin' everybody about it...encouragin' them all to go. If they said they weren't going to go, I'd say stuff like, "But you have to go! It will be so much fun, and I'll be there, and we'll have a blast!", and then they would agree to go.

Well...the Christmas party is going on right now...and here I sit, at home, in my pajamas. Actually, I need to be getting ready for work, but I don't feel like doing anything. I wish I could have just stayed in bed all day. I'm not skippin' work though, seein' as how Monday is my last day.

Okay...I better go get ready now, or else I'm gonna look like crap when I go to work. Oh wait, I do anyway! La la la...

:dance:

I thought this was going to be about how much you suck because of that thread you posted where you were all like talking to yourself n stuff.

loser.gif

Sicy said:
I thought this was going to be about how much you suck because of that thread you posted where you were all like talking to yourself n stuff.

loser.gif

Nobody would talk to me. I had to keep myself company somehow.

:mad:

My other best friend from back home just emailed me though...that's cool...not that sucky best friend either...my best friend I've known since 1st grade.

She's cool.

Whiskers is licking the speakers...I think it's cuz Ryan is on.

How come my cat is cooler than I am?

*wonders when BC is going to lick the speakers* :lmao:

actually, maybe you could just lick this:

Ryan_Adams2.jpg

then you could be licking the screen while Whiskers is licking the speakers :lmao:

:coocoo:

Okay...I'm just going to focus on the Ryan picture and try to forget about the rest of this stuff...:D

*pounce!*

Okay...because of me having 4 cats, a chick now wants to beat me up. :der:

This entire world is on crack. :crack:

Maybe it's not that I suck...I think everybody is just horrendously messed up...

Back
Top Bottom