It's Official# I spent a short time in hell today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
getting a root canal, listening to avril lavigne.

i must have done something very, very wrong to deserve this.

wow i'm really really really sorry...the only thing worse than getting a root canal is listening to averil and having to do both at the same time...i think i would have grabbed a sharp pointy tool and finished myself off right there...if i'm going to go to hell, i want the real firey inferno

I heard all dentists are demons sent from hell charged with making the most uncomfortable of procedures unnecessarily painful. I mean...dentistry is a centuries old thing and it still pains like hell in an era when they can lift your scalp off and touch your brain....
why oh why?

Basstrap said:
I heard all dentists are demons sent from hell charged with making the most uncomfortable of procedures unnecessarily painful. I mean...dentistry is a centuries old thing and it still pains like hell in an era when they can lift your scalp off and touch your brain....
why oh why?

wus. Maybe in prehistoric Newfoundland.

----

Dr Lavigne: now open up..

Kirk: *throws screaming tantrum* :scream:

Dr Lavigne: :mad: its ONLY the CLEANING BRUSH. :banghead:

-----

SHANNON!!!! :| I"M SO SORRY!!!!! OMG :hug: :sad: :shocked:

dentists are earth's form of satan

angie-

root canal is *pukes* ok...i'll need to attach a photo to get the graphics....

1. the root in your tooth dies, and it hurts all the time. in my case it was one of my front teeth so it puts a lot of pressure on my sinuses and is viddy painful.

2. dentist says: woo! root canal! so he gives you 2 shots of novicaine and he drills 2 holes in your tooth into where your nerve is housed.

3. dentist sticks "files" (they look like needles) into the holes he drilled and scrapes the nerve out of your teeth - profuse bleeding, avril playing.

4. antibiotics and advil.

yeahh.....

Attachments

• rootcanal.jpg
    rootcanal.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 31
wow, I never thought I'd see Lilly start a thread about teeth :wink:
:hug: Lilly :hug:
*gives Lilly some more advil...the largest bottle they make*

*is starting to get jealous of everyone having a 'wife'" :lol:

*edits to add:
I've never had a root canal, but I think I'd rather have a tooth pulled than get a root canal the way I hear everyone talk about them...I've had a tooth pulled before and didn't even feel it.

Last edited:
Eh...a root canal is no big deal...

Of course, the nerve was already dead on the tooth (long, overcomplicated story) I had it done on and they didn't even give me novacaine. Didn't feel a thing. :sexywink:

Melon

MELON :eek:

you are not human!!

see, my nerves aren't dead yet - just dying. so i could feel it until i got a second novicaine shot.

abel: having a wife is overrated i tells ya....she's always like "i work and YOU don't, i bring all the bread home, all you do is sleep and LEARN" i mean...there are benefits ( :wave: hey wife) but, you can't just run out and get one - it's a major life decision ;) you gotta send her valentines and tell her you love her all the time. :wink:

Lilly said:
abel: having a wife is overrated i tells ya....she's always like "i work and YOU don't, i bring all the bread home, all you do is sleep and LEARN" i mean...there are benefits ( :wave: hey wife) but, you can't just run out and get one - it's a major life decision ;) you gotta send her valentines and tell her you love her all the time. :wink:

I wouldn't mind those things :heart: :sexywink:

lilly thankyou for explaining that. i think.

this now begs the question, why not just tie some string to your tooth and say...a doorknob and slam the door? instead of suffering a dentist, avril and immense pain....?
even go to a pub and get in a fight and get the thing knocked out, it would be much easier than PAYING to suffer so.

teeth :mad:

i want dentures.

but my teeth are (touch wood) fine.

but if they ever become NOT fine, i want dentures!

Yeah, I am trying to picture that.
Yessh.

all.gif

ah, yes, there's our choir boy...lower left corner, with the sopranos.

no, it's not a church choir

I was in a church choir years ago though

and before that I was indeed an altar boy

those were the days

Back
Top Bottom