IT'S OFFICIAL #I REALLY Need Caller ID On That Line...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
My phones won't stop ringing! My line in the house...my cell phone...I'm so pissed! Also, the only people who usually call my home line are telemarketers and John, though I have told John a million times to call my cell, so I chew him out when he calls my other phone. Well...my home phone rings...and I am just annoyed as hell...so I pick it up...

BC: HEL-FUCKING-LO?????

Little Boy: Ummm...Grandma?

Wrong number...oh my God, I feel horrible...but not horrible enough to not laugh!!! BWAAAHAAHAAAAA!!!

Last edited:
:lmao: Kat I know how you feel...i'm like that at work...they call asking for information about the school like a million times and it's on the machine but for some reason they STILL transfer to me...annoys the HELL outta me :mad:

Angela Harlem said:
lets get married kat.

you, me and an elvis impersonator in las vegas.
I don't think you're allowed to marry both kat and the elvis impersonator

not even in vegas

Mullen-Girl said:
:lmao: Kat I know how you feel...i'm like that at work...they call asking for information about the school like a million times and it's on the machine but for some reason they STILL transfer to me...annoys the HELL outta me :mad:
it's because no one believes a mexican can have an irish accent! :laugh:

i'm so glad i never get wrong numbers on my cell phone. the house phone i never answer. it's never for me.

Back
Top Bottom