It's official: I need new headphones for my Discman.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
They came with those stupid "street" style ones that hang down the back of my neck. I have to put my hair up in a ponytail to even use them. I suppose I could get off my ass and go spend a few bucks to get different ones.

But it's more fun to whine. :tongue:

i need new ones too. :angry:

but for a different reason. the right earphone died last week. it's so damn annoying i can barely take it.

:|

Matt gave me a Discman, and I'm only using the headphones from it. I like my player better, but the headphones for mine are falling apart.

I was at Best Buy today. (Don't ask. What a pit of Hell that place is.) And I saw some reglar ones for 8 clams. I hate spending any kind of coin at Butt Buy (pardon the five-year-old in me), so now when I go to Target again and actually have some money available (damn refi!), I can buy them.

That was a lot more information than anybody wanted. :reject:

i bought the coolest pair ever at radio shack. it was their own brand, and they were like $20 or so. they're the kind that go over your entire ear, which i like cuz then your ears aren't hurting after a while.

the right earphone has no more padding. the left the padding is almost going.

but i like 'em fine. i'm too poor for a discman though, but i've got my pride and joy - an audiolabs am/fm radio cassette recorder.

Back
Top Bottom