It's official I need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I may be receiving some new pics of myself in the near future (OK I'm picking them up tomorrow from the guy that develops pics) and since I don't have a scanner I'll need to send any possible candidate pics (ugh I just had to opened my mouth about showing my pics earlier) to another Interferencer who can post them.

Anyone care to help me out?

hmmm fitting yet weird thread title isn't it?

I'd help but I can't

it's the thought that counts though. right?

It doesn't count, Kirk. That was a lie to make you feel better about all that you lack.

Have a nice day! :wave:

You have my address U2g.. all you have to do is drop them in the mail..

Thanks for your PM Catherine - I will use your address.

Sicy...to be honest I don't have it anymore. *runs* Plus you already helped me out before. But thanks for the offer!

Screaming flower: I hope that smile doesn't turn to the vommiting one once the pics are out.

Angela - yes. :D Since there's about 60 pics in the two rolls I used up, I'll be making a Best of-kinda selection. I am picking them up in about half an hour from now. *nervousness starting*

vomitting schmomitting!

You're gorgeous!

I cant wait to see your pics! How about a thread on this whole wedding huh? I've been looking forward to this wedding more than you!

:wink:

Well the pics turned out good, except the ones with me. Crap.

:banghead: I look weird (posture wise) plus I didn't manage to smile on the pics with the dress on. For the life of me I can't strike a proper pose and add a cute smile. (or, I do the smile but stop it RIGHT when the photo is taken)

Angela: no! LOL I've been harassing the people of IO (journal readers even more) enough already with this whole thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom