Its Official - I need f**king help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.....for I, maddie, have become deeply obsessed with an actress.....Im sure u know who.....I keep comparin myself to her, wanting to be her and every role shes played.........

......its agonising Im not her......

this sucks

frown.gif

you shouldn't be so hard on yourself maddie. i've seen your pic and you're truly adorable! and you're one of the funniest and most charming people here so you shouldn't want to be anyone but yourself. angelina jolie should want to be you instead!
biggrin.gif

well, I look like Angelina
it's not all what it is made up to be

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Does anyone else think shes the image of Ashley Judd? I watched Double Jeopardy and the whole time thought it was Angelina Jolie.

All I know is that she is one fucking lucky bitch to look like she does..........

I cant help but envy her..........unless whats inside me is because I long to do action scenes and with cars and stuff - ya know - 'try it'?

and she looks so perfect as:
tombraider.jpg

gia.jpg

and

10042355.jpg

It like I SOOOOO have always wanted to play the above characters, be them myself.......

*sigh* Im just obsessed with her perfect look, body and hair and all..................yes yes, I know I sound crazy......but I cant help it......
frown.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

You're prettier than her maddie.

3338756323232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D32323695%3C%3A%3B84nu0mrj

Also, I think you should send me a new pic... nice color photo.
smile.gif

hehe......I can make my hair look like Laras. I have naturally very dark (extrem. close to black) and I can plait my own hair......mind u it never stays just as perfect as hers, but I love that style so sometimes have it.........unfort Angie has what I crave for, striking pointy arched eyebrows, mine are straight.
frown.gif
pointy really brings out the eye me tinks

ack listen to me complain, u lot must tink I nuttin better to do.....i do.....Im just confessin Ive become a bit 'obsessed'.......this doesnt last its just on and off.
smile.gif
*sicy stuffs smelly sock into maddies gob*

oh god u lot would NOT believe how much I would love to star in that film......but we know what directors are like, fussy buggers.....and Simon West would send me away sayin. 'Come back after a nose and lip job honey'.............
rolleyes.gif

ach well.........
biggrin.gif

ur all tryin to be nice, I can see that..........maybe if a nice fella came into my life and accepted me with all the flaws I have, I never have, I wouldnt feel so insecure up against a beautiful woman...........
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 03-08-2002).]

Originally posted by mad1:
..........maybe if a nice fella came into my life and accepted me with all the flaws I have, I never have, I wouldnt feel so insecure up against a beautiful woman...........
frown.gif

Oh Maddie! ((((((((Maddie))))))))

Do let a man boost you confidence! You boost your confidence - and then you will be very sexy (this was taken from LarryMullen's_POPAngel's book, "I am getting sexier")

Back
Top Bottom