Its Official I missed Its Official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
* sits in her comfy IO chair and monitors the door *

Attachments

• proctor_rant.gif
    proctor_rant.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 113
*sigh

I MISSED THIS PLACE!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

so did bono.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Attachments

• bono.jpg
    bono.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 104
I'm feelin' tired...and I will be a zombie at work in the morning!

Curse you, new forum!!!! :p :D

It feels kinda weird in the new forum... But I like it. :D :D

Wooohoooooooooo!!!!!!!

BTW, I love this sad smilie ===>:sad: it looks so cute!! :heart:

• I don't understand this
  • I'm just typing things in this little box in the sky

Oooh, that might have done something pretty!

Check out Ed....

:drool:

huh.:laugh: hehe

you know what' really neato? it keeps track of threads you haven't visited regardless of from where you last checked the forum. i don't know if that made any sense but it sure does make me happy.

:drool: :confused: :heart:

But I find the black little hole on the envelope==>
dot_newfolder.gif
quite funny!! Hm... don't know why though... :p

*still think the crying smilie is cute*

Let it be known that I :heart: Tom McRae. Except I wouldn't want to meet him because I'm afraid he'd been mean and he's all creepy, like "You cut her hair...." :eek: I do need a haircut, though, but I don't want one because I don't want my hair shorter. I need something to get rid of split ends. Maryland water is EVIL! I don't like any water. I wish chocolate came out of faucets. Did I spell that right? What's PHP? Drugs?

Screaming Flower said:
you know what' really neato? it keeps track of threads you haven't visited regardless of from where you last checked the forum. i don't know if that made any sense but it sure does make me happy.

:drool: :confused: :heart:

Thats very cool but your font isnt

:tongue: :laugh:

meegannie said:
Let it be known that I :heart: Tom McRae. Except I wouldn't want to meet him because I'm afraid he'd been mean and he's all creepy, like "You cut her hair...." :eek: I do need a haircut, though, but I don't want one because I don't want my hair shorter. I need something to get rid of split ends. Maryland water is EVIL! I don't like any water. I wish chocolate came out of faucets. Did I spell that right? What's PHP? Drugs?

PHP is a scripting language, like HTML. (And, a little tidbit of info: HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language.) :D

You know, all I really want is to eat dinner.

I'm nucking fungry. :grumpy:

I don't like Mondays. :sad:

It's raining outside. :no:

I'm bored as hell. :mad:

JUST BRING ME PIZZA, GOTDAMMIT! :scream:

WAT VERREKTE OFFICIEEL, KEREL!!! DAT DIT IN HET NEDERLANDS IS MOET JE ME MAAR NIET KWALIJK NEMEN, WANT IK HEB VANAVOND AL EEN FLINKE HOEVEELHEID VAN DIE GELE RAKKERS OP, DUS IK KAN NIET MEER ZO GOED IN HET ENGELS DENKEN!!

Back
Top Bottom