Its Official # I miss the #'s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
I'm bored, depressed, sad, and scared. Please someone be nice to me. Or make me laugh. I'm not picky. I need a little up lifting tonight. :sad:

This is sooo not me. :(

hug.jpg

Ali Rose said:
I'm bored, depressed, sad, and scared. Please someone be nice to me. Or make me laugh. I'm not picky. I need a little up lifting tonight. :sad:

:hug: well, i'm with you there, so i'll commiserate. you are not alone!! it'll get better, whatever it is, it always does somehow. :hug:

My dad bought a pecan pie...and it's actually good! I usually hate pie!

We're all "Try pie, try!" and "Mmmmmmmmmmmm pie!"

:lmao:

He's in the kitchen, gettin' more pie, and all I hear is "Pie! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pie....." :lmao:

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!

hey!
chin up :)

think....

What would bjork do?

or my favorite.....wwjjd?

what would joan jet do?

I should have called Ali Rose last night.

I figured she would be out whooping it up or something.

I was at home watching some Christmas specials.

______
:wave: - Is Jen coming to Cincy for Christmas????

bingy'll be drinking all the free wine...

zonelistener said:
_____
:wave: - Is Jen coming to Cincy for Christmas????
Yep, I head out of here on Wednesday morning :D ...still not sure exactly how to get to gatwick... :eyebrow:

Salvador wants to send Bingy a Christmas present, but you can't mail Jimis.

jkayet said:
Yep, I head out of here on Wednesday morning :D ...still not sure exactly how to get to gatwick... :eyebrow:

Didn't Sam say it was the hardest airport to get to, and then make it sound like it would be the biggest pain of your life?

Don't you love how honest he is, even if it's something bad? :cute:

Re: Salvador wants to send Bingy a Christmas present, but you can't mail Jimis.

meegannie said:

Didn't Sam say it was the hardest airport to get to, and then make it sound like it would be the biggest pain of your life?

Don't you love how honest he is, even if it's something bad? :cute:
He did, didn't he...:| :huh: :scream: OH, well...I looked and they have FUN shopping, including a topshop!!! At the airport!!! I was going to shop for christmas gifts at the airport, but hell, i'll be lucky to get past topshop...
and :yes: sam is great that way :up: :)

Ali Rose said:

:hug:

Same here. :( And this ulcer is making things worse. :mad: I think I've OD'd on Maalox already.

Re: bingy'll be drinking all the free wine...

jkayet said:

There is an Express Train from Victoria Station.

Ali Rose said:

:hug:I wish I could help.:sad:

I figured she would be out whooping it up or something.

:lmao: :lol: :laugh:

Tiffany hasnt "whooped it up" in at least 3 months. No plans to anytime soon either. :crack: Sorry i was experiencing my first EVER bout of PMS me thinks. or perhaps it was alcohol withdrawl.

I hope that was the last.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom