Its Official - I miss the kittiness in my kitties!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :(

I miss the ickle little kittys I had before Christmas, before they all grown up now though still kitties!

I miss them running round and 'soft-tumbling' with each other! I miss Darcy running up the wall! I miss them both intrigued by the fish in da fish-tank. I miss their little ickle soft cries when they be hungry and missing mama. I miss their silly little wobbly walks wonderin round the house! I miss the two of them lifting their legs in un-ladylike fashion to clean their bums! I miss their little curiosity wanderings! I miss cuddlying up with this tiny ickle kitty sleeping on my lap of me sleeping round it! I miss coming home or down in the morning to find them closed into the kitchen with their little faces pressed up against the glass wanting out into main room! I miss their little jumping up to try and open the door handle! I miss Darcy's ickle face crying at me! I miss miss MISS an ickle Darcy sleeping spread out on my bed and her little ickle cute nose! (I used to cry cause I loved watching her sleep :sad:..). I miss this little kitty scratching at my bedroom door wanting into my room to hop onto my bed - she doesnt do it much now! :(. I miss miss miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But above all, I really really miss holding this tiny ickle cute kitty in like, one hand, and saying 'hi' to it and just caring and loving it...............cause its sooooo tiny!

of COURSE I still love them and love them!!!!!!

But because they are my first kitties, I kinda miss the 'babiness' in them.....:(

:scream:

:reject:

Aww KITTIES :heart:

My kitty still looks like a kitty. She's four years old. :cute:

3379288723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3Dxroqdf%3E232339%3A6%3A9438ot1lsi

3379288723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A8%3B%3B%3B7%3A5ot1lsi

:heart:

Maddie I wish I could send you some of my hyper kitties! :hug:

Here's my Bono :cute:
bonokitty.jpg

bonothekitten.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom