It's Official I Miss Sula!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
actually dread, it's a wide known fact that sula hated io.

never came in here.

seriously, she never posted here.

Lilly said:
actually dread, it's a wide known fact that sula hated io.

never came in here.

seriously, she never posted here.

I know....but....it's still official.

:madspit:

how would a thread about sula be official if she hated official things.

i mean...if she were here she'd never even see this.

i bought her a book today and all.

but officially missing her isn't necessary official when she officially hated it's official.

Lilly said:

i bought her a book today and all.

but officially missing her isn't necessary official when she officially hated it's official.

It is kind of silly to have posted it here and that was what I thought I posted right after, but once again my post disappeared.

However, that said, she would not see this anyway where she is...right?

Officially what book was purchased for her?

I like it's official....

I officially got her to post here...but it was usually a comment how she hted the IO Clique and one of these -> :tongue:

An Interference without Sula for two years will be weird...she was the first Interferencer I met. It was 5:15 in the morning, 20 minutes before her flight to get her to Vegas to see U2....where we both met up again.

Some of us who knew her personally will miss her. Others probably won't care. People come and go. As they do, the dynamics of a place like Interference can change. Since she never understood our silliness here in IO, her absense will not be noticed here. :slant:

I hope that was not too official. :tongue: :wave: :wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:reject: call me rude, but what has changed since she has left?

:wave: Hi rude,

Much like what LM said....Sula is an amazing person. She always has unique viewpoints to add to conversations. She is a valued poster.

It would be much the same if you (MVD) were to go far away from an Internet connection from an extended time period. You too, would be missed, and threads would be started, saying "Man do I miss MVD around here."

:wave: by rude.

zonelistener said:

It would be much the same if you (MVD) were to go far away from an Internet connection from an extended time period. You too, would be missed, and threads would be started, saying "Man do I miss MVD around here."

:yes:

zonelistener said:

:wave: Hi rude,

Much like what LM said....Sula is an amazing person. She always has unique viewpoints to add to conversations. She is a valued poster.

:wave: by rude.

ah. so this will actually be happening soon for me. :up: ;)

*jk*

ciao,
Rude

Lilly said:

if you can only state you miss someone when they are able to read it then this truly has been a wasted year so far

Lilly said:

I guess its like a tree falling in the forest when no one is around....

Back
Top Bottom