It's Official#I miss Journals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diemen

Resident Photo Buff
Staff member
Cause I have lots of stuff I want to talk about, but nothing I feel like starting a thread for.

So I'll just list the short versions here just to get it out of my system for now:
?Being a manager is a lot like being a school teacher :crazy:
?A good friend (who I dated for a short while) is now my boss, and it's a little weird :huh:
?I've become completely apathetic about trying to salvage a once great but currently annoying friendship :shrug:
?I finally got a pair of glasses again, and I look tr?s sophistiqu?. :flirt:

Diemen said:
Cause I have lots of stuff I want to talk about, but nothing I feel like starting a thread for.

?I've become completely apathetic about trying to salvage a once great but currently annoying friendship :shrug:

I miss my journal too! :sad:

And I have a good friend who is in a NEW relationship and whenever that happens, I feel like I get pushed aside and its pissing me off! We play this cat and mouse game on the phone and it annoys me. :grumpy:

i miss my journal too but i have a blog too so that helps a little but i don't post as much personal stuff in my blog.

This was going to be the greatest thread ever. A communal catharsis to ease the pain of no journals. And now it's just an empty shell. :cry:

;)

:flirt: Hi April (I need to steal my brother's digicam first)

Back
Top Bottom