It's Official # I made cookies who wants some

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I won't be eating this morning...my wisdom tooth is acting up again...my mouth is all full of blood...but I can't go to the dentist cuz now that I'm not a student cuz my dad's insurance doesn't cover me anymore.

Hello...my name is Katherine, and I am just so screwed lately!

:wave:

Bonochick said:
I won't be eating this morning...my wisdom tooth is acting up again...my mouth is all full of blood...but I can't go to the dentist cuz now that I'm not a student cuz my dad's insurance doesn't cover me anymore.

Hello...my name is Katherine, and I am just so screwed lately!

Fuck, girl. Didn't I tell you how much mine was without any insurance??? Why didn't you go while you still had it?

Sorry, I don't mean to yell at you, but those fuckers are painful, and the sooner you have them taken out the better. Maybe your dad would be willing to put the extraction on his credit card, then let you pay him back? If it's hurting you and it needs to be taken out, I'm sure he wouldhave no problem doing that.

Take some advil girl. Mine never bled, that's fucking scary!!!! :no:

:hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Mine never bled, that's fucking scary!!!! :no:

That's not very comforting!!!!

Hehe...on a lighter note, Ryan made this list entitled "TOP TEN REASONS I AM A SELL-OUT LOSERBAKED OVEN-SHITHEAD....", and this is reason #2:

"2.instead of crushing up aspirin and stuffing them in my swollen wisdom tooth I actually WENT TO THE FUCKING DENTIST"

:lol:

see? listen to ryan, go to the fucking dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonochick said:

That's not very comforting!!!!

Hehe...on a lighter note, Ryan made this list entitled "TOP TEN REASONS I AM A SELL-OUT LOSERBAKED OVEN-SHITHEAD....", and this is reason #2:

"2.instead of crushing up aspirin and stuffing them in my swollen wisdom tooth I actually WENT TO THE FUCKING DENTIST"

:lol:

It wasn't meant to be!!!!!!!

Talk to your dad tonight. I'm sure if his child is in pain he won't have any problems using his Visa to stop it.

:hug:

Ok, gotta get to work. See ya all later!

:)

Re: Listen to Ryan??? You mean the "SELL-OUT LOSERBAKED OVEN-SHITHEAD"??? ;)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Talk to your dad tonight. I'm sure if his child is in pain he won't have any problems using his Visa to stop it.

Hehe...yeah, he's cool like that.

Have fun at work...I gotta finish gettin' ready for work myself...I have an appointment first thing (that sucks because I'm feelin' antisocial today, and they always like to make idle chitchat with me while I work on their computers).

there are plenty of cookies for everyone...no need to trade rasins

Molass1.jpg

sugar-cookies-med.jpg

daisybean said:
there are plenty of cookies for everyone...no need to trade rasins

sugar-cookies-med.jpg

I have never seen cookies like that but I want them!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

*grabs 2 cookies*

I need some sugar right now.

*goes back to dying*

2........................................more....................................................finals.......................................................GAO!

What ever happened to GAO?

molasses makes me think of Manasses, as in the Battle of Manasses during the Civil War which was not a decisive victory by any means, but the land gained by the Union and the number lost by the South makes it a slight turning point for the Union.

:wave: yeah, I'm studying.

I remember this t-shirt I had when I was a kid...

It had a little cartoon with cute little moles (the animal) on it, and it said "mole asses" :laugh:

ABEL said:
I remember this t-shirt I had when I was a kid...

It had a little cartoon with cute little moles (the animal) on it, and it said "mole asses" :laugh:

So you wore a shirt that said "asses" when you were just a kid??

God...you really are messed up. :wave:

So over this past weekend I baked and decorated over 600 holiday cookies. All by myself. No help from my anyone. I'm still recovering. It's a family tradition though so I didn't really have a choice. They'd better f*cking appreciate it!

I love the holidays.

Back
Top Bottom