Its Official....I LOVED HAWAII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
I had the time of my life in that tropical paradise. :yes:

On my list of top 10 best days in my life, this definately made the top 5! :up:

I can't even begin to describe the beauty and the colors of the Big Island. I can't wait to go back!

Everything was great from sitting on the beach doing nothing to the Luau to snorkeling with the fishies. I had a blast and I highly recommend it for anyone who needs some time away.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Sounds like fun. I have never been to Hawaii. Its a bit far away. I have been to Bali though and thats lots of fun. Probably in a similar vein. Doin nothin, eating banana pancakes for breakfast, swimming, doin nuthin, having a massage on the beach, doin nuthin :up:

Now you just have to blot all the crap from your mind and keep Happy Hawaii thoughts. :hug:

I spent a week there (O'ahu) last November and had an awesome time. Maui is my next island to visit whenever I scrounge up the money.

i've been to hawaii twice and loved it each time.
i definitely want to go back someday :heart:

yayyyyyyyyyyy i wanna go to hawaiii yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
mtv.jpg

Ha-headache...that's what I was saying all summer before my trip. I'm going to hawaii...YAY!!!!! HAWAII!!!!

martha said:
I only need to go to Missouri and Hawaii and I'll have been to all 50 states.

I would make some comment like "I would die happy if Missourri was the only state out of 50 I missed in my lifetime" - but I am trying to kiss up to CLAWsavesisthegreatpersonintheworld.

End, I will be there on Saturday. :|

Doozer61 said:
I have only been to Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming and now Hawaii.

And the only other country is Mexico.

As kids, albeit that I'm 11 years older, Doozer and I didn't have parents who took vacations or merely traveled cross-state to visit friends or relatives. Dad worked quite a bit just to make ends meet. Its just now that we're able to take these trips that we've looked forward to all of our lives...

Matter of fact, I played golf in 4 states last year; with my busy schedule, that was a real accomplishment...CA, AZ, NV and OR. and I'm headed back to OR in May...

:)

You are so right brother, in fact, until 10 years ago, I had never been north of San Francisco. Most of my traveling has been in the last 10 years! :eyebrow:

And this year I will visit 5 states and hopefully include Utah to my list! :dance:

Back
Top Bottom