It's Official...I love Krispy Kreme and Bath Body

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
being the kind soul that i am. i bought 1 doz of Krispy Kreme doughnuts for my office this morning and they are all gone. lol... :drool: i had my doughnuts with my diet coke this morning. nice diet, huh!? haha

i also bought some new Bath and Body Works shower gel, hand lotion and body butter yesterday. the new fragrance is Moonlight something *lol i can't remember the full name* and i think it has some aromatherapy in it, because i slept like a baby last night. i love that stuff!

:drool: :heart:

LOL ....diet coke and doughnuts....that's exactly what I had for breakfast too !!

Cotton Blossom is my favorite from Bath and Body, I just bought one of those big tubs of the sea salts things,makes your skin feel like a baby's bottom......

Krisp Kreme......:drool: We just finally got a few popping up in Michigan in the last year or 2 :yes:

I love Strawberry B&BW stuff, and I REALLY love my shea butter hand creme - my sis works there so I get a discount :p

browneyedgirl said:
LOL ....diet coke and doughnuts....that's exactly what I had for breakfast too !!

Cotton Blossom is my favorite from Bath and Body, I just bought one of those big tubs of the sea salts things,makes your skin feel like a baby's bottom......

yay for diet coke and doughnuts...such a tasty contradiction ;)

i love cotton blossom and juniper breeze lol but this moonlight scent is awesome..i was debating on buying the sea salt thing, i was worried it would be too hard on my skin. :hmm: maybe i will buy it next week. :yes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

this moonlight scent is awesome..i was debating on buying the sea salt thing, i was worried it would be too hard on my skin. :hmm: maybe i will buy it next week. :yes:

I'll have to try out the Moonlight scent.....:yes:

The sea salt thingy is awesome,but it does burn a little right after you shave your legs...other than that it makes your skin feel AMAZING...even the roughest spots I :heart: it !!

my grocery store sells krispy kremes now. they are pure evil. i truly think those damn things are of the devil

:drool:

I've never had a Krispy Kreme...but I'm sure it would make my waistline expand expontentially.

I :heart: B&BW

They brought back the Freesia scent and I feel normal again. They send me coupons and I have to use them or I feel like I'm missing out on something wonderful. Can you tell I'm a sucker for persuasion.

I want Krispy Kremes now. :drool: There's none in DC...not that I know of, anyway. :grumpy:

My favourite B&B scent is Daffodil Fields, but they've been phased out. :sad:

Last edited:
I just got back from Krispy Kreme - my son has the day off of school and asked to go.

First time I've had sugar in a month. I think I'm typing 160 wpm right now.

B&BW is a great stand by for gifts for that someone special :sexywink:

nbcrusader said:
I just got back from Krispy Kreme - my son has the day off of school and asked to go.

First time I've had sugar in a month. I think I'm typing 160 wpm right now.

that was nice of you to take your son. Welcome to the Sugar High club. ;)

nbcrusader said:
B&BW is a great stand by for gifts for that someone special :sexywink:

I don't have a special someone to buy me a gift from there!
:mad: so i have to be my special someone and spoil myself. :scream:

Last edited:
I've heard such great things about Krispy Kreme but have not got to try them due to my Canadian residence! Seriously, I hear their donuts are absolutely amazing compared to any other donuts. Is it true?

UltravioletU2 said:
I've heard such great things about Krispy Kreme but have not got to try them due to my Canadian residence! Seriously, I hear their donuts are absolutely amazing compared to any other donuts. Is it true?

i will have to mail you a dozen to show you how great these are. light and fluffy and YUMMY!!

hotlighanim.gif

:drool:
smallglaze.jpg

Varieties_r1_c4.jpg

The best doughnuts ever! haha

i want krispy kreme....*note to self, find some when i'm home at christmas...

I also want diet coke now, but the vending machine is broken. :mad: There's a conspiracy to keep me from finishing my essay. Damn lack of caffiene...

I just realized that I haven't eaten since 10:00am and it's now 10pm

my stomach is saying

KIRK YOU BASTARD!!! FEED ME YOU BASTARD!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom