Its Official I love BC.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
I just wanted to give a shout out to my girl Kat. Shes sad about somethin and it breaks my heart. :sad: :( This girl has been one of the truest, kindest, caringest, selfless-est, sweetest, not to mention funniest gals this side of the Pacific I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. and I've only met people on this side of the pacific. :sexywink: I want you to know your a stong, beautiful person Kat, and you mean so much to all of us, no matter what you may be going through. I pray that you stay strong and dont ever change a bit.

you are truly and UNFORGETTABLE PERSON. i luv ya man. :heart: :hug:

This thread shall be filled with things Kat loves.

here goes:

*Us making fun of Bassy*

logo.jpg

3366%3B%3C4%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323347859674ot1lsi

Kat you are loved. More than you know. Dont give up. :hug:

:hug: I :heart: bc.

She just sent me a card recently in the mail about cats.. it was very :laugh: :D

BC, you are definately my one and only altar-ego. I know that things definately aren't going the way they should. But just as Tiffany said, hang in there a lil longer and you'll see it'll all be worth it. Clearasil :heart: Bonorchick :hyper: :D

radams.jpg
:lol: :laugh:

hang.jpg
:cute:

*comes in from the ledge* No need to jump afterall!

Okay, seriously...you guys have just totally made my night...*looks at the clock*...er, morning. This was just a really, really nice thing to read, especially right now. You are all like family to me. :hug:

Damn, I have tears in my eyes...*lol*...you've turned me into a sap! Okay, it's 6 in the mornin', so I think I should get to bed. Thanks again...you have no idea how much your words mean to me. :heart:

:hug:

Ok, there's no way I can top that picture of ryan adams Cleasai posted, :laugh: and i'm sure you've seen every pic of ryan ;) but i like these lots:
B00004YRZD.02.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

RyanAdams20108_L.jpg

:hug:
glad you are feeling better :)

BC...though I slag you at every opportunity you know it's all in jest

they're love-slags

Kat and I have had our bad times...but I came around and realized what an idiot I was! I really admire her creativity. she is the definition of Randomness and has given IO its identity.

CHEERS, to the crown-princess of IOland.

Awww...zoney...:hug:

Whiskers is licking the keyboard as I type, so she sends her love as well. :laugh: We still love those gifts from you. :hug:

yeah hows my American Cowboy mag doin eh?

:sexywink:

That and the Canadian guy I sat next to pretty much made my flight.

Ali Rose said:
yeah hows my American Cowboy mag doin eh?

:sexywink:

Believe it or not, it's in the exact same spot you left it...sitting on the basement living room floor, between the recliner and the couch. I haven't touched it...it reminds me of you guys when I see it. :)

I'm a sap...I really should pick it up and put it away somewhere. LOL

:laugh:

no i think you should leave it there. It'll be like a monument of our presence.

upon my return one day, after I've conquered the 9th reich in the last battle between good and evil, we'll consider doing something with it then. Maybe Cryogenically freezing it or putting it in a time capsule.

:bow: all hail the interference master:bow:the woman I l:heart:ve. I can't wait till we see each other again and :hug: . I love you angel eyes!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

John, you sexy mofo, I miss you so much. I swear I'm gonna defile you the minute you arrive at the airport this May or June. :sexywink: :kiss: :hyper:

why did that take so long, drgnwolf? :eyebrow: ;)

you have to visit this forum more often. we all miss you.

drgnwolf1969 said:
:bow: all hail the interference master:bow:the woman I l:heart:ve. I can't wait till we see each other again and :hug: . I love you angel eyes!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Aaaaw :cute: So nice!

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
why did that take so long, drgnwolf? :eyebrow: ;)

you have to visit this forum more often. we all miss you.
I promise to try my best to visit the forum more often:yes: (noticing bonochick at her computer shaking her head and saying" i'll make sure of it:hmm:" :bow: :bow: )

Back
Top Bottom