It's Official# I just read some thread in FYM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sure it does!

just gotta get creative with it - ya know?

"fym - a nice plase to be disturbed"

"fym - nice for being yelled at"

SEE?

i would refer you to the "some humans are evil" something like that - thread.

i don't want to link it into here.

so! how about that fym! gotta love it!

OMG OMGOMG OMG OMG :mad: :rant: :sad:

I have no fucking words for how sick and twisted that is.

BTW -> For those wondering if you should check it out, it deals with cruelty to animals. If you don't want to read it, DON'T go to FYM.

Last edited:
yes it's sick - let's not talk about it here though :mad:

we're keeping this a happy, strange place.

:mad: OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK?!

:sexywink:

happy.gif

i was never LOOKING for an escape. the thread does not suck - it's merely disturbing.

no fym doesn't have to be nice all the time - but civility and class are required.

i don't need a vacation from this place.

no reason to get all snippy with me Shannon...I was just simply saying that if FYM was getting to you, there was no harm in you taking a break from it.

And please refrain from patronizing me in the future, I'm not a two year old and DO NOT appreciate the way you have treated me for the past six months.

If you want to further discuss with me your passive agressive, patronizing, and rude behavior toward me...perhaps it would be better if you pm'ed me....or tell everyone here why you insist on treating me like I'm some idiot, tell everyone here why you talk down to me like I'm a child. Tell everyone here how you ignored me the second you became a mod...how I suddenly wasn't up to your standards, how I all of a sudden wasn't cool enough for you.

I'm sick of this, I'm trying to give you a bit of advice and you jump down my throat....real mature.

Wow. Perhaps that needs to be dealt with in private. Issues between people, like the ones expressed above, should not be played out in a public setting.

I would tend to agree.

BACK TO HAPPY THOUGHTS!!! :happy: :dance:

Oh yeah, this thread wasnt very happy to begin with :huh: :angry:

Sicy said:
:lol: fym and nice dont belong in the same sentence :crack:

It's depressing. I wonder if there are any parallels between reading FYM and calls to local shrinks/ pharmacies to ask about anti-depressant prescriptions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom