Its Official # I :heart: everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

hahaha...it is no big deal, i am going to their concert in Jan. in Charlotte :drool: :mac:

Oh really?!?! :mad:

Me TOO!! :tongue: :wave: If all goes well and I end up moving to Montreal by the 25th of Feb., and if the rumour of their playing there then proves to be true... then I will be seeing my love again. :heart: :cute:

Oh dear. I am whacked. :crazy:

Angel said:

Oh really?!?! :mad:

Me TOO!! :tongue: :wave: If all goes well and I end up moving to Montreal by the 25th of Feb., and if the rumour of their playing there then proves to be true... then I will be seeing my love again. :heart: :cute:

Oh dear. I am whacked. :crazy:

lol yes really, and then i will see them again in March when they come back to Atlanta. :wave: :p

i hope all goes well and you do see them in Montreal. :mac:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
lol yes really, and then i will see them again in March when they come back to Atlanta. :wave: :p

Oh suuuuuurrrree. Out do me why don't ya!! :|

Last edited:
That's right. Were you one of the ones in the parking lot?? It was a nice thing of them to do, in an otherwise really crappy situation. :der:

Angel said:
That's right. Were you one of the ones in the parking lot?? It was a nice thing of them to do, in an otherwise really crappy situation. :der:

lol yes, i was in the parking lot. i was about 8 people or so away from chris and jonny :drool: it was a little hard to hear them sing since i was close to the road and a helicopter kept flying over :| , but i did hear them play The Scientist :drool:

Last edited:
That music is the theme from The Bruce Lee Story...

How the hell did you guys do THAT??????

BTw - Chris Martin is gorgeous! I love the avatar! The background matches his eyes!! *love*

Oh yeah!

Iris:

We have one goal in Charlotte outside of seeing the show - GETTTING A PICTURE LIKE THIS WITH YOU INSTEAD OF ANGEL!!!!

O.K.?????

Angel said:

uhoh.gif
:wave:
335%3C6%3C8723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D494%3D8%3A6%3Dxroqdf%3E2323336547943ot1lsi

Re: Oh yeah!

zonelistener said:
Iris:

We have one goal in Charlotte outside of seeing the show - GETTTING A PICTURE LIKE THIS WITH YOU INSTEAD OF ANGEL!!!!

O.K.?????

If MissVelvet does NOT = IRIS then I oppose!! :mad: I will only share Chris with her.

zonelistener said:
I am so PUMPED for Charlotte after buying the album.
WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

I am in!!!!

Picture is priority one!

yay! thank god you are pumped for the concert otherwise this would suck big time.

okay i swear i will act my age. i will be 28 and acting like an 18 year old in front of rockstars who are younger than i am. :der: :crazy: :reject:

Back
Top Bottom