It's Official, I have too many Catholic items in my room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:hmm: :scratch:

I have been trying to clean and re-arrange my room for the past two days.

I have a lot of junk that needs to be tossed and given away.

In the midst of all the items in my room, I have discovered a lot of Catholic things laying around my room.

I have 4 rosaries, 3 crosses, 5 palm leaves in the shape of crosses, one statue of Jesus, 3 bibles and a prayer book, 3 prayer cards.

:huh: How did I collect all of this?

I have two crucifixes, a rosary, a few saints medallion necklaces (including one I just finished making yesterday), a Bible and a prayer book.

Funnily enough even though I'm an Athiest I don't own any Athiest stuff. I have the "Voyage of The Beagle", does that count?

Actually come to think of it, I have a heap of evolution books but I'm not emotionally attached to them. If I needed more space I would just flog 'em down the second hand book shop.

But if anyone touches my Star Trek fridge magnets they're dead. :mad:

Before my brother and sister-in-law got married, they were living together. Her aunt gave her a HUGE cross and demanded it be put up in their bedroom, right above their bed, to um...discourage them from any lustful action. :lol:

I don't think it worked. :sexywink:

I think if I had a cross anywhere near my bed, I'd have nightmares about a priest flicking holy water on me...
"The power of christ compels you..."

:huh:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:hmm: :scratch:

I have been trying to clean and re-arrange my room for the past two days.

I have a lot of junk that needs to be tossed and given away.

In the midst of all the items in my room, I have discovered a lot of Catholic things laying around my room.

I have 4 rosaries, 3 crosses, 5 palm leaves in the shape of crosses, one statue of Jesus, 3 bibles and a prayer book, 3 prayer cards.

:huh: How did I collect all of this?

You came out drinking with us and we brought it all home:wink:

Angela Harlem said:
I think if I had a cross anywhere near my bed, I'd have nightmares about a priest flicking holy water on me...
"The power of christ compels you..."

:huh:

If you had a cross or any other piece of wood, anywhere near you it would be a heap of ash by now:lol:

Back
Top Bottom