It's official # I have the creeps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I just went through an experience I don't care to repeat. I had a terrible time finding my best U2 VCR tape. It wasn't in the only CD box I could find in the room where we stored everything after Hurricane Ivan screwed up my workroom. It turned out that there were about 80 tapes in a box on the other side of the bed. I couldn't see that box. It was only after my parents came home and my dad looked in that box that anyone even looked at those tapes. The creepy thing is that he looked through every last tape, and the very last two he found were the U2 tape and my best figure skating tape. The very last tapes he found were the only ones I gave a damn about having. I'm really pleased and happy that they are still here! Whew!

Good for you! I have been looking for the last 4 days for my Achtung Baby cd and I cannot for the life of me find it anywhere. So I went to Best Buy to purchase a new one and they had every other U2 cd there EXCEPT AB!!!! :mad:

That tape was from Canada and was especially made for me. It's six hours of U2 videos, a bunch of shots of the Toronto Elevation show and a post-concert video in the studio of Much Music. Believe me, it really upset me when I thought it was gone, and it's such a relief to have it! The figure skating tape was of Torvill and Dean, my all-time favorite skaters. I didn't want to lose that tape either. They were the only tapes I really care about!

Back
Top Bottom