It's Official I have missed you horridly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ArrogantU2Fan

The Fly
Hello Hello.....I have just gotten my computer set up and have been missing all of you!! I can never repay all the support you all have given me during this divorce!!! You guys are sooooo the best! I am doing really well.....and of course my wee Shetland Sheepdogs are doing great....Monday I start the ol' job hunt!!!

But the most exciting thing is a dear friend of mine from Philly is flying down on March 2nd to spend 4 days with me....then in May some dear friends I have in Scotland had a layover in Dallas and decided to just spend about three days with me!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!! Susan

:applaud: Yessss! It's so good to hear from you again! Thanks for posting Susan, glad you are back and sounds like all is going well! :hugs: Enjoy the time with your friends!

Susan I'm so glad your back! :D :hug: You are such an awesome woman and a great example to all of us! :heart: You were definetly missed. :love:

It is soooooo good to have MY computer up again....all my U2 Pics and best of all you guys....spent my time listening to alot of affirming U2 and reading some U2 books..I feel like me again!!!!
I can never thank all of you for your support...the emails etc. We are definately a family here!!

:heart Thank you all for your beautiful affirming messages....I have started a new life...have a new home. My new man moved from Philadelphia to start a life with me and my pups....My parents from N. Ireland and Michael's are from Scotland. I am so very happy!!! I have missed you my dear U2 Family and am back and will be checking in daily.....I am very happy...I always listened to U2's love songs and prayed for a man to love me like that and God has blessed me with Mikey...we have been friends for 5 years and he came to visit in January and feelings that had been hidden came to light....and yes I have a beautiful emerald and diamond engagment ring and we plan to marry soon.....my divorce is final....Love Susan

welcome back ArrogantU2Fan - and congrats on your new life
champagne.gif

:hug:

ArrogantU2Fan said:
...I always listened to U2's love songs and prayed for a man to love me like that and God has blessed me with Mikey...we have been friends for 5 years and he came to visit in January and feelings that had been hidden came to light....

that made me smile :cute:

I'm not acquainted with you from previous posts, but congrats!

Hey Guys and Gals,

Got tickets for Bono's speech in Dallas Friday night!!!! Yipppeeee So excited and it is my Day off.....I have always wanted to hear him speak on todays issues!! We have a klass dinner planned, hooking up with some friends for dinner then we are off to hear Bono speak!!! Just had to let you know....Promise a full report!!!
Thanks again for the soooo nice messages....Dudes Keep Rollin'...Susan

Back
Top Bottom