It's Official# I have found U2 again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think there are some things that may turn me into an Edge girl. :eek:

Like this???

3368747923232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323374%3B85559ot1lsi

:cool: I am a Bono girl... Nothing will ever change that. The video for Electrical Storm tried hard too, but if that couldn't sway me, nothing can. :heart:

I am going to see the RARHOF exhibit on Thursday - got my airline ticket today. I am pretty excited.

I woke up today to Coldplay's "Clocks" followed by "Beautiful Day"

A perfect start.

zonelistener said:
I am going to see the RARHOF exhibit on Thursday - got my airline ticket today. I am pretty excited.

I woke up today to Coldplay's "Clocks" followed by "Beautiful Day"

A perfect start.

For$25, I'll join you.

I've been listening to Achtung Baby, Zooropa, Pop and Unforgettable Fire a lot recently.

Unforgettable Fire is truly of work of art. It's timeless, really. There isn't another band out there who could pull off such a departure from the norm as U2 did and make it work so well.

:drool: my new signature is making me squirm in my seat. :silent:

I wish all of U2's videos were on DVD. I never watch my Unforgettable Fire vid anymore. :| Everything should be DVD!!!!! :scream:

:heart: U2

Angel said:
:drool: my new signature is making me squirm in my seat. :silent:

I wish all of U2's videos were on DVD. I never watch my Unforgettable Fire vid anymore. :| Everything should be DVD!!!!! :scream:

:heart: U2

I think Edge looks so damn :cute: in the UF video. Baby Edge! I too wish everything was on DVD with all of the extra stuff.

arw9797 said:

Everyone thinks that Larry is the :cute: one and then the take a look at The Edge and :drool:

i know i sure did...glad i did that BEFORE joining the interference maddness, because i'd never hear the end of it :lol:

funny how some of the best edge pictures come from larry girls...for a long time i thought erised was an edge girl...

U2 :heart:

Yeah, I miss my U2 madness. I think I was under U2-burnout for a while. Although today I did listen to Zoo Station....

...and despite everything, if I hear a U2 song on the radio I still get chills, trun it up loud, and sing along. I swear, I actually had a new appreciation for WOWY.

*sighs* I'm going to listen to ASOH now. THAT is the best song to wake up to....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:shock: angel rejecting coldplay. that is ok, i see you coming back after you see them on the grammy's.
I have not rejected fair Chris and the boys. Noooo, but U2 has my heart #1 and they deserve some time with me again. :kiss:
Coldplay at the Grammies will be great, but U2 at the Oscars will be heaven. :drool:

oh god no! i was afraid that the lemonade stand had started to merge with pleba a bit too! arw, this is all your fault! you and your sexyzooedge avatar!!!

OK - PLEBA and IO are not allowed to bleed together. Nope. Won't happen.....except for in a single thread occasionally.

On my drive home, the local radio station WARW9797 (not really, it is called cities 97) had a traffic jam, playing three straight U2 songs. The third one was Mysterious Ways Live from Irving Plaza..... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom