It's Official:i have a sweet new myspace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what is myspace? :der: ive never um...bothered finding out. it's all part of my ultra coolness. anti establishment, etc. it's like online dada. latte for those who suffer wankers cramp.
:happy:

crazy_u2_girl is the BEST username though! do your friends call you that?
:lol:

For your enterteinment...

MONSTES OF MYSPACE

david allen coe

LISTED INFLUENCES: N/A

UNLISTED INFLUENCES: chaw-induced cancer of the jaw. syphilitic delirium. stompin’ queers, commies and coloreds.

MEET THE MONSTERS: Sounding like a poor man’s Hank Williams Jr and looking like the walking zombie corpse of Dimebag Darrell, David Allen Coe gives you an idea of what it would be like if Oklahoma State Fair workers stormed the Miller Genuine Draft side stage and, in a moment of pure unbridled South Shall Rise Again anarchy, let their moonshine-soaked sensibilities get the best of them. It’s a raucous good time where common dental hygiene and taboos regarding sex with family members quickly fall to the wayside.

SONG ANALYSIS: If you’re a trucker with no ties to friends nor family and you’re planning a cross-country rampage wherein you’ll rape, disembowel and then re-rape unsuspecting Denny’s waitresses; David Allen Coe has done you a solid and recorded your personal soundtrack for such an excursion. And if that ain’t country, I’ll kiss your ass.

COMING TO YOUR TOWN: David Allan Coe plays Biketoberfest, October, 23 2005 at the Iron Horse Saloon , Ormand Beach, FL.

http://monstersofmyspace.blogspot.com/

i am the person who is directly responsible for the fact that myspace can no longer be accessed from any computer in any children's area of any branch of the las vegas library district.

:happy:

smurf_sista said:

whats the difference???

myspace sucks.

MSN thingy doesn't have the advantage of reaching my desolate corner of the net so that i can say it sucks.

:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom