It's Official # I have a puppy too!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AvsGirl41

New Yorker
Meet our new pug puppy!!

This is Quincy's new baby brother. He doesn't have a name yet. But they adore each other!!

3385595923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B%3B7%3D%3A64%3Dxroqdf%3E2323439625834ot1lsi

3385595923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B%3B7%3D%3A64%3Dxroqdf%3E2323439625835ot1lsi

aww :cute:

i wish i could have a pet, but they don't allow pets here in these apartments :sigh:

Cute new puppy. :)

Hey Avsgirl, since you like Pugs...we printed a really cute pug poster at work. If there are any extra ones around, I could maybe send you one. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if there are any left.

Lemon Meringue said:
Cute new puppy. :)

Hey Avsgirl, since you like Pugs...we printed a really cute pug poster at work. If there are any extra ones around, I could maybe send you one. Let me know if you are interested and I'll see if there are any left.

Oooh, cool! Please do! I would love a pug poster. :)

We collect all the pug stuff we can. :p

HeartlandGirl said:
:cute:

Too much stinkiness! I like how Quincy seems to be smiling in the lower picture. :D

I know, isn't that funny?Quincy has been walking around smiling all day. (Well, it's nice to think he's smiling and not just being run ragged. :wink: )

He gets so worried if the puppy wanders out of his sight, like "Oh no, they'll never let me babysit again!!"

ABEL said:
aww :cute:

i wish i could have a pet, but they don't allow pets here in these apartments :sigh:

my mum doesnt allow "furry creatures" or "reptiles" - she said we have to wait until we have our own houses before we can get cats/ dogs

we do have hamsters tho and my brother put my shirt over their cage and they have eaten it :mad:

That puppy is so cute :cute:

AvsGirl41 said:

Oooh, cool! Please do! I would love a pug poster. :)

We collect all the pug stuff we can. :p

I'll check around next week and let you know.

Andif i find one, I promise not to put a MN Wild sticker on it. :wink:

LOL! Yes, please don't. :sexywink:

Quincy has always been an Avs fan and I think the baby brother will follow suit. The bulldog prefers the Red Wings. :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Good dog! :applaud:

Well, I think it's practically required Nikki is a Wings fan, since she's the namesake of one of the players, lol. :cute:

LOL, you can dress her as an octopus!! You have to get her a tiny jersey.

Actually, you do need to find a way to get a photo op with Nikki and her namesake. That would be so much fun.

omfg that would kick so much cute ass

AvsGirl41 said:

LOL, you can dress her as an octopus!! You have to get her a tiny jersey.

Actually, you do need to find a way to get a photo op with Nikki and her namesake. That would be so much fun.

I know what I'm getting Nikki for Christmas. :lol:

My mom has met him twice, and both times couldn't say but two words to him. :eek: It was funny.

Back
Top Bottom