It's Official# I have a new baby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
But I don't know what to name her

3367372723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A9%3D788%3Dxroqdf%3E232337246%3C4%3B2ot1lsi

She's very sweet and soft...never needs food, never needs to be let out, never has an accident in the hallway.

She is guarding my computer quite well.

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! :love:

I have a stuffed froggie on top of my monitor that John bought me the last time he was here. I named him Franklin. :cute:

zonelistener said:
A little kid got off one of the airplanes today carry this cute plush frog. He called it froggy.

That was Franklin's original name, but I thought he needed something a little more original. :D

I have nothing on top pf my computer

*goes to find suitable mascot*

Call her Loki!!! I read that the other day in "Pequeno Pais" some kid had an animal called Loki I loved it

Or Or Or Petit Filous

:shifty:

all my stuffed animals are either too big or too small to go on my monitor. i used to have two bears on my monitor, named haight and ashbury.

my husband bought me a huge bunny for easter, i named it james, his middle name. :cute:

i bought a bunch of stuffed animals the other day. i guess they'll go in the back of my car like the rest. i keep them on that space by my rear windshield. between that and my lei, my car looks like something a cheerleader would drive. until you notice it's an old camry. :laugh:

ooh! and i forgot about my stuffed cows. i should take pictures of them all to show to everyone. yeah, whenever i get a pick taken of my new hair, i'll post a huge ME! megathread. the bathroom i painted, the bedroom i painted, how i decorated both, my car, my stuffed animals, my desk, my computer, my television, my scanner... :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom