It's official: I have a nasty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miringeltje

An Interferer
cold.

And I can't remember when the last time was that I felt this bad.

Could use some cheering up.

No :hug:s however.

Don't wanna spread any virus or bacteria.

Awww, M... sorry you're feeling bad. :sigh:

:madwife: Away, foul germs - away!!! :madwife:

There - maybe that'll help. :giggle: Hope you're better soon!

medicalmask-thumb3745
:hug:

I sure hope you get better soon! That really sucks! Here's a funny story that might help cheer you up a bit.

Earlier today I thought I was late going to pick my daughter up from school. I couldn't get my darn truck to start and I got panicky. So I called my friend to see if she could take me over to get my daughter. I called her office and the phone rang a few times, then I heard a click and a loud thud and then nothing. After a few minutes it gave me that off the hook noise so I hung up. I thought it was odd, but thought maybe she was having problems with the phone system. I ended up getting my daughter myself and forgot all about her.

About 5 hours later I got a phone call from her saying that she saw that it was me on the caller ID that had called. It seems that when I called she spun around in her chair that is on wheels trying to grab the phone behind her. The whole chair tipped over and she took half the desk and the phone with her. :lmao: After her and the other gals in the office stopped having seizures from laughter they spent the next few hours trying to dislodge her chair and the phone from the desk. :lol: I don't think she'll be living that down anytime soon. :giggle:

Thank for your responses BluRmGrl, Lila, Russty Cat, tiny dancer and Bonochick!

Very fitting photo, Lila!

Hahaha!
:lmao:
Your story made me laugh, Russty!
Poor friend, I'm sure she'll have to hear about this for a long time to come.

Doing a bit better than yesterday.
So hopely it'll be over soon.

I'm sorry you're feeling sick, Miri. Bad colds are the worst. I had one in the fall that was pretty nasty. I hope you start to feel better soon!

:hug: (No-germ hugs!) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom