Its official I have a crush on Mr. Baw!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I've been floating around this board for about a year and a half now and I just have to say I've developed a crush on Mr. Baw. He is always giving helpful advice, encouraging others when they are down, and he seems like such a kick ass friend and husband. So I just had to say I love me some Mr. Baw! :love: :heart: BAW doesn't seem to bad either though. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
I've been floating around this board for about a year and a half now and I just have to say I've developed a crush on Mr. Baw. He is always giving helpful advice, encouraging others when they are down, and he seems like such a kick ass friend and husband. So I just had to say I love me some Mr. Baw! :love: :heart:

:lol:

He really is very crushable! :love:

BAW doesn't seem to bad either though. :wink:

how you doin' :sexywink:

Russty Cat said:
I've been floating around this board for about a year and a half now and I just have to say I've developed a crush on Mr. Baw. He is always giving helpful advice, encouraging others when they are down, and he seems like such a kick ass friend and husband. So I just had to say I love me some Mr. Baw! :love: :heart: BAW doesn't seem to bad either though. :wink:

You can have me anytime you want at.....

http://myspace.com/mrbaw

I hope Mr.Baw will still come and visit Ireland, I´ll even take him golfing! :D

I saw your travel journal this morning and commented to BAW that I really missed you around the boards...don't forget that golf trip, you're gonna caddy for me around Ireland's nicest courses :up:

And then a pub crawl ...:wink:

Molly beware....once you go BAW you never go back. :wink:

:dance: for Mr. BAW. And a :sexywink: How you doin? for BAW. :giggle:

Sicy you have to share the BAW goodness there is plenty to go around. :madspit: :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I have seen the BAWs around here too and I second your motion. They seem like such great people. :up:

I'm all for going BAW. :wink:

love_u2_adam said:

lets sway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

its David bowie!!!!!:happy:

Yes, it is David Bowie....this is for you!

"If you say run, I'll run with you
If you say hide, we'll hide
Because my love for you
Would break my heart in two
If you should fall
Into my arms
And tremble like a flower!!!"

Oops! you're just a kid....sorry..

:lol:

Watch out, Lover Boy - :madwife: - you're going to start a catfight if you're not careful. :ohmy:

:hmm: But wait - that's all part of your evil plan, isn't it? :evil: :lmao: Oh well, add me to the lonnnnnnnnnng list of BAW & family lovers. :hug: :heart: Fine people, the lot of 'em. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom