Its Official # I have a CD buying problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ebay is far too addictive..I've banned myself from there in recent weeks

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Bought 2 more today. (Cat Power and Foo Fighters)

Am going to surf ebay now..... :uhoh:

All morning I've been contemplating what DVD's/videos/games/cd's I can sell at my local used cd store so as to buy more cds....

My mom sent me a $20 giftcard for Borders...I'm going to put it towards 2 CD's. I'm thinkin' Vienna Teng, Leona Naess, Beth Orton, or Ron Sexsmith.

Ya know, meggie, you are the reason for probably half of the CD's I wish I had. :laugh: When I called you My Music Queen, I meant it! :D I hold you in high regard when it comes to music.

That's a common sentiment. I'm still hooked on "Sylvia Plath" *ignores annoyed sigh from April ;)*, and my dad (Mr. Anti-Ryan) admitted that he likes "Somehow, Someday".

meegannie said:
If you get Beth Orton, BC, I highly recommend Central Reservation. :up:

That is indeed a lovely album. :yes:

Also, good work on buying Summerteeth, Deimen. :up:

I've gotten to the point there are so many cds I've recently purchased that I haven't really given a good listen that I'm banning myself from buying anything else until I listen to EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts...:crack:

Just got back from the used CD store that just opened a block away from where I live (I have a feeling I'm going to be going there far too much now).

After making some great sell back returns ($40 back for things I'd spent $52 on), I bought some used cds:

Audioslave
Foo Fighters - One by One w/dvd

Time to go buy The Ring (I still have $20 left over)

Back
Top Bottom