It's Official # I have a bruise on my chest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sternum was bruised for over a week after the paramedic kept pushing on it to wake me up after I blacked out. :mad:

That was so damn painful. Had I not been so weak and disoriented, I would have raised hell. :mad:

I only wear black and blue.

With a tear tattoo below my left eye. :sad:

HEY JESSICAANN...THERE IS AN ARTICLE ABOUT SYPHILIS ONLINE TODAY AT STARTRIBUNE.COM. IT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. JUST SCROLL DOWN. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR "MEETING." :shifty:

zoney! said:

HEY JESSICAANN...THERE IS AN ARTICLE ABOUT SYPHILIS ONLINE TODAY AT STARTRIBUNE.COM. IT IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. JUST SCROLL DOWN. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR "MEETING." :shifty:

:dance: :shifty: :hyper: Syphilis :hyper: :shifty: :dance:

Thanks for the heads up zoner ... while enjoying my morning cup of coffee, I noticed we had an article about that in the Journal Sentinel.

Apparently Wisconsin's syphilis rate is among the nation's lowest (we're #37 in the nation). :applaud: Among major cities, Milwaukee ranks #46.

However apparently the rates of gonorrhea and chlamydia are aming the nation's highest. For the "Big G," Milwaukee ranks #6 among major cities and for the "Big C," Milwaukee ranks #11.

I interviewed a woman in her late 70's early 80's; she was struck by her airbag that deployed.

I always ask "did you get hit with the airbag?" she answered, "I'll say, look at these!"

Whips open her blouse, my gawd, there they were for the world, unharnessed and hanging down to her waist with bruises all over! If that wasn't enough, she said, "My daughter took pictures of 'em, here show them to your boss!" Mrs. BAW nearly puked but we laughed all week!

:yikes:

Airbags save lives but they do offer hilarious moments!

So April; did you get hit with an airbag???

:)

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:

I have been hit with an airbag, but I have never opened my blouse for a police officer

well, before anyone gets the wrong idea and thinks my hubby is a complete perv, I should clarify that he was evaluating the elderly woman's injuries in conjunction with her insurance claim :wink:

As far as I know, he doesn't normally ask women to open their blouses during his interviews...or does he? :hmm:

Bono's American Wife said:

well, before anyone gets the wrong idea and thinks my hubby is a complete perv, I should clarify that he was evaluating the elderly woman's injuries in conjunction with her insurance claim :wink:

As far as I know, he doesn't normally ask women to open their blouses during his interviews...or does he? :hmm:

I know ... I was just teasing ...

We all know Mr. BAW is a fine police officer!

I find much humor in this thread.

(Maybe I should have tried that last time I got a speeding ticket.) :hmm:
Not that I've ever had a speeding ticket or anything.
Really.

Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom