It's official....I HATE TICKETMASTER.COM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
That site sucks ass like no other! What good is their presale ticket option if no one can ever buy tickets??? I have been trying all nite to buy tickets on that lame ass site and it keeps saying my password is invalid? How the fuck can it be invalid if it says "Hi Amanda" at the top of the screen after I log in? That's me. It doesn't say that I need some "magical" password like it did for the U2 tickets, that I couldn't get online either. It just says enter password :rant: :rant: :rant:

So now I have to get my ass out of bed tomorrow morning, stand in some long as line and then get crappy ass seat like I usually do .

WTF is up with that site?:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I've never been able to order tickets even if they weren't presale.

DAMN TICKETMASTER!!!!!!!!

I did send them an email telling them their site sucks. It made me feel better.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers are not worth seeing! :lol:

Um, got to the arena in the morning (that way you won't have to pay crappy ticketmaster fees)

I can pull some strings and get you tickets too! (no joke - ask Ali Rose about the Who concert)

Last edited:
zonelistener said:
Red Hot Chilli Peppers are not worth seeing! :lol:

Um, got to the arena in the morning (that way you won't have to pay crappy ticketmaster fees)

I can pull some strings and get you tickets too! (no joke - ask Ali Rose about the Who concert)

I'm afraid to say....and it's not the chili peppers.

Re: Do you read these?

zonelistener said:
me.....trying to figure out who it is.

:reject:

Oh come on Zoney! We live in the same part of town, sort of, if you count the Twin Cities as a town...anyways, look in the paper!

got it

Yes I am going to see Def Leppard for the zillionth time dammit! I was afraid to say because the other day I mentioned an album I liked by a band who is apparently HATED with a passion on this site. Oh the wrath I endured trying to defend myself so I decided not to mention Def Leppard. But fuck it. Anyone got a problem with my going to see a band that I have followed for 20 years? Too bad!!!!!

gentle.....

This is IT'S OFFICIAL......

Anything goes.

We all have different tastes and styles...and weakness that get us made fun of here in IOland/Salomeytown.

Cheers for following a band for 20 years.
Hell, I have almost done 20 years with U2 - so I know what you are talking about.

Isn't Dokken opening? :lol:

I was joking about them last week. Dokken that is.

And creed still sucks

:huh: :lol: :sexywink:

rock and roll all nite and party everyday

I'm glad to see that IO is a more open place.

I just mentioned an album on a thread that asked what album everyone should own and I listed a shit load of them. I mentioned a.....shhhhh don't tell anyone, but I mentioned KISS album and good lord you wouldn't believe the shit I got thrown at me. I hate KISS now but I used to love them so excuse me......

I'm not really a def lep fan anymore but I'm in the mood for a concert and I know it will be a good one because I have seen them live before. Last 2 times at the Grandstand at the Fair!

oh and one more thing...CREED does suck!!!!!!!!!

:lol: about Dokken! No clue who's opening.

I am off to bed...good luck with tickets

I have to call Tickemolester tomorrow to get tickets for Coldplay at Red Rocks! That will suck (I will be at work)

I have never seen a show at the State Fair Grandstand. :der:

I hate ticketmaster too :rant:

however, I couldn't believe it when I was actually able to get Pre-sale tickets for U2 at Slane....unfortunately I couln't go and I had to sell them :reject:

ABEL said:
I hate ticketmaster too :rant:

however, I couldn't believe it when I was actually able to get Pre-sale tickets for U2 at Slane....unfortunately I couln't go and I had to sell them :reject:

You had tickets to a U2 concert and didn't go? :sad: I have never been to a U2 concert :sad: and I am thinking about getting a part time job for the weekends to save up for when they go on tour again, hopefully in 2004:yes: so I can go to a ton of shows.

I got in the presales for San Jose last year.. reserved seats though. :|

Sicy said:
Need me to tell some fools off for you? :der:

Yah....anyone who tore me in two the other day for saying I used to be a massive KISS fan. I can't remember where that all started or I'd direct you to it.

arw9797 said:

You had tickets to a U2 concert and didn't go? :sad: I have never been to a U2 concert :sad: and I am thinking about getting a part time job for the weekends to save up for when they go on tour again, hopefully in 2004:yes: so I can go to a ton of shows.

:hug: you'll get to go someday

I couldn't afford the airfare to Ireland :sad:

But I got to see them 3 times on this tour here, and bono kissed my hand which made up for it! :D

Haha. Well.. I love cats with a passion.. but everyone has their own opinion and that can be respected.

I found the thread btw. That's just deathbear being his usual ass self. Ignore him. :rolleyes:

Sicy said:
Haha. Well.. I love cats with a passion.. but everyone has their own opinion and that can be respected.

I found the thread btw. That's just deathbear being his usual ass self. Ignore him. :rolleyes:

yah and I love the fact that I was referred to as a"he" let me tell you that made my nite......

I know.....but still, dammit! He could have checked my profile! I checked theirs!

I hate my user name with a passion, by the way. It was supposed to be my password but I fucked up and switched my name and password so now I'm stuck with my initials and a number that I shall take to the grave with me...............and no it's nothing dirty....most of my friends think it stands for :silent:................

arw9797 said:
Yes I am going to see Def Leppard for the zillionth time dammit!
look at my sig! :laugh: how ironic is that that i'd be listening to them and reading this thread!

unfortunately, they're (big surprise!) coming nowhere near me, so i can't see them. no one good ever comes here, that's why i've been to like five concerts in my entire life. you'd think i could go to more since i live in a big city, but this city has got some of the most fucked up musical tastes. someone like sade (who i like but i wouldn't say is hugely popular) can sell out the same arena aerosmith, *n sync, etc. sell out when they come here!

:grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom