It's official....I HATE TICKETMASTER.COM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 2 words....

ROCKIN!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

i knew it was def leppard. I should hook you up with Tommy Trainer. :cute:

i think my sister is going to get me coldplay tix for my b'day. :drool:

and i just saw 24 hour party people tonight. :heart:

those two facts are completely unrelated. :|

When is your birthday? :|

March 8th I just checked.

LMAO @ your profile pic!!! :lmao: :heart:

I :heart: flowers that put pictures of reject box paint pictures in her profile because sicy :heart:'s her and :heart:'s paint pics.

:angry:

Oh please!!! :madspit: :hug: thanks :uhoh:

I :heart: flower because she is not old but very :cute: because she :heart:'s sicy and tells sicy she looks not like blue traffic lights :angry:

Are your browser cookies enabled properly? If not, then you will get that message no matter how many times you enter in the correct password.

But maybe they are fucked up as well.

Melon

melon said:
Are your browser cookies enabled properly? If not, then you will get that message no matter how many times you enter in the correct password.

But maybe they are fucked up as well.

Melon

hmmm.....interesting idea Melon but my queston then would be I have a new computer since the last time I tried to order tickets, so that's 2 home computer's that didn't work, plus I tried it at work too, so how can none of those computers work? Plus my new computer seems to have everything enabled properly because I've never once had a problem doing anything else.

ZONEY!!!!! Thanks for suggesting I go down to the Xcel to get the tickets. Main floor!!!! I've only been on the floor once before otherwise it's up in the nosebleeds. Thanks again Zoney!!!!!!:D

I still HATE ticketmaster and tons of people in line were talking about having the same problems last nite that I had......ticketmaster:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

Where the streets have no name is playin in the coffee shop

No prob - glad you got good tickets.

So I use ticketmaster today - and I am HAPPY!

Yup, I am going to RED ROCKS - I have dreamed about going there since I became a U2 fan in the mid-eighties - and now I am going to see my current second favorite band (Coldplay).

I called ticketmaster Idaho - and the system to buy the tickets was all automated - no busy signals, no stupid halfwits on the other end of the phone - just one easy computer to deal with. I got decent seats - and now Digi and I are going to Red Rocks! (At least I think Digi is going).

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO.

:hyper: :combust: :dance: :dance: :hyper: :hyper:

oh, and RATT is playing tonight ARW9797!!!!

Re: Where the streets have no name is playin in the coffee shop

zonelistener said:

oh, and RATT is playing tonight ARW9797!!!!

yikes! I don't think I could tell you the name of a Ratt song, except for Round and Round, if you paid me!!!!!

I'm jealous your going to Red Rocks:(

Back
Top Bottom