it's official # I hate this heat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right before I left work I got the bookdrop. There were about forty books in there! Ouch! We had to lug that thing into the library, take out all of the books, and then take the thing back out and lock it inside the container. That was a pain in the heat. Ugh.

Yea, its hot here too.
here's my home made Lemonade recipe.

You can pickup a pack of 6 lemons for about $1.99.

Squeeze the juice of 5 1/2 lemons into a 64oz container. Add about 1 and 1/2 C. sugar.
Cut the remaning 1/2 lemon into slices for look and flavor, add to container.

Squish pulp through strainer to get every drop of juice.
Fill with water. Simple.Home made delectible lemonade.

Sweeten to taste if you like.

Cheers.:wave:

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:
A few months ago everyone was complaining about snow

:lol:

:D
I was just thinking that! :)

Actually, we were just talking about winter here at work. It really wouldn't be so bad if the days didn't get so short. Sometimes the worst part of winter is the darkness and lack of daylight.

[/end serious thought]

Its cold its wet its windy here - and apparently its the summer - we had to put the heating on this morning!!!

*shivers*

but we do live on the affectionately named troll mountain (Cavehill) which means its like 10 degrees colder here than everywhere else

In May, it was raining every day, and it was downright chilly. I hated it. Now that it's hot as hell and humid........ugh. It's been a bad year for weather. :scream: :scream: :censored: :censored:

There's a baby pool at the local pool I go to (when it's not raining of course). It's so cute!!:cute: :cute: They teach babies how to swim there.
*babies rule*

zonelistener said:

you don't have a lot of humidity to make you CONSTANTLy sweat like your a friggin fire hydrant though. :|

mmmm desert.

That's right. It's the humidity that makes this weather so damn disagreeable.

Angela Harlem said:
i'm moving in with bsg84.

no one can stop me.

:grumpy:

:hyper:

ok, first we're gonna need twenty bottles of rum and a case of beer.
if you have a boat, bring it.
three decks of cards and a few handfuls of poker chips would be good too.
you'll also need to bring some limes and your bikini.

you can earn your keep by making me a huge mai tai every sunday morning.

nbcrusader said:
Sweating while wearing shorts vs. sweating under heavy clothes while shoveling snow off the driveway?

Or......sweating like heck at the ice rink in January? The place is almost closed now because it's the off season for skating.

Back
Top Bottom